FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Don Cowie

nak108

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watford Observer stated around 50K which is probably correct - may be some additional fee (although probably minimal :rotflmao: ) if they stay up as he was allowed to go early.

Watford Observer

"Believed to be around 50k" meaning they don't have a clue either.

The whole "not disclosed" thing always makes me laugh.

The only thing it tells people is that the buying team felt they paid too much or the selling team think they sold for too little and one of them has asked for a non-disclosure clause so as not to upset their fans.

The only thing it tells people is that the buying team felt they paid too much or the selling team think they sold for too little and one of them has asked for a non-disclosure clause so as not to upset their fans.

Is it not the case that if the sale exceeds a certain value then it must be disclosed? Or is that just for PLC's?

Maybe the selling team dont want the taxman to know the profit made.

I'm gonna go with what I saw in the Courier if that is a good thing! Near to 100 thousand pounds it says he went for. It also tells of how it was Cowie's decision to leave before the summer and that the club were wanting him to stay but he was keen to go now instead.

Good luck to him anyway hope he does well and is still playing in the Championship next season. It's a pretty decent move I thought he was going to end up at a club like Dundee Utd or Motherwell.

"Good luck to him anyway hope he does well and is still playing in the Championship next season. It's a pretty decent move I thought he was going to end up at a club like Dundee Utd or Motherwell."

To be honest I don't give a **** if Watford & Cowie stay in the championship or get relegated. He has left ICT and unless he decides to come back he is of no interest to me what so ever.

"Good luck to him anyway hope he does well and is still playing in the Championship next season. It's a pretty decent move I thought he was going to end up at a club like Dundee Utd or Motherwell."

To be honest I don't give a **** if Watford & Cowie stay in the championship or get relegated. He has left ICT and unless he decides to come back he is of no interest to me what so ever.

good luck to you to :rotflmao:

Good luck to Don. Watford have always been my English team so I'm delighted he's gone there rather than Utd, 'Well or suchlike.

Quite amusing reading the comments in the Watford Observer link as posted by Tichy_Blacks_Back earlier. Apparently Don is a ?2-3 million rated player who Rangers and Celtic were chasing as a Summer capture on a free, but Watford pulled the rug from under their feet by snapping him up in the January window. Aye right.

Is it not the case that if the sale exceeds a certain value then it must be disclosed? Or is that just for PLC's?

Yeah, I think the fee is over ?10 million. So I guess that means that we know it was less than ?10m :rotflmao: