FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Remaining Fixtures

Doofer

Although falkirk have a game in hand, they do have to play rangers and celtic who are battling for the title and will be very hard to even get a point against. ICT have st mirren and hamilton at home to come and would hope that would be 6 points and a point against aberdeen would be a good result. When the slipt comes i would hope to be 4-5 points ahead of falkirk. Is this reasonable?

Definitely.

I can even see us going to Pittodrie and getting 3 points..they arent at their best just now and the fans are asking for Caldo's head...good times!

Think we could take advantage of that. St Mirren are hardly any better than us looking a the table, so we could surely beat them at home, and Hamilton if they are still hampered with injuries!

Sure gonna enjoy it!

I'll settle for being one point, or one goal ahead on goal difference of whoever the bottom team is on the last day of the season. And I don't care who that is. That would then be reasonable.

I expect the Aberdeen game to be a tight one but even if we take a point that'll do

As for St Mirren & Hamilton , i'm not sure

Its the teams around us where you'd think we'd get points we end up with Zilch ! thats been the story of the season .

We really must win St Mirren game & then it'll be onwards & upwards :rotflmao:

So lets make plenty noise & be the 12th man on the 4th of April

( That includes the main stand as well !)

Guest Muir-Jaggie

So lets make plenty noise & be the 12th man on the 4th of April

( That includes the main stand as well !)

They can bang there knitting needles together :rotflmao: