This isn't ment to be racist,

but lionel is just a black tokely.

Same height, both bold, both p!sh and they look similar :rotflmao:

Brewster, phft.

compare him to a pile of s**t

What has Tokely done to you?? If your saying hes a black Lionel

THERES JUST NO NEED IN THAT!

Ha ha. It's not racist if it's funny.

If we had more players with Tokely's commitment we wouldn't be as far down the table.

I agree , Rosco works hard & gives his all

??????????

Did you watch him on Saturday?

I watched him during the entire match and he had a hard day at the office!

The question is - did you watch Sone Aluka? Pure class! On his Saturday form he would have had any right back on toast!

Saturday does not make Rossco any better or worse than he was but it was a delight to watch a talent like Aluka gracing the park.

I did however feel that due to this talent our central defenders should have offered more cover to Rossco.

I agree about Aluko he is good but Tokely has taken on better players and won. Tokely did not look like he was really with it on Sat he was lethargic in my opinion.

My problems with Tokely lie deeper than the Aberdeen game. It is all very well charging down the park as he does. But look at him after the attack he just saunters back whilst we are being countered. If it was Lionel that was doing this there are a number of people that would be calling him a bombscare and a liability. However as it is Ross "superman" Tokely it is okay to be out of position and to leave the defence uncovered.

I actually think he is a good player,has been one of the better players this season. However he is somehow free from critiscism on this forum and I do not for the life of me understand why (not having a go at you absent friend I respect your opinion I'm meaning in general on here). Djebi Zadi gets crucified at times, Munro gets crucified at times, Duncan gets crucified at times etc.etc. Tokely has played some terrible games also but seems to escape any criticism.

Absent Friend has said that he was playing against a very good Sone Aluko on Sat and that is a fair point maybe I just expect too much from him.