FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who's The Best Player You've Ever Seen

Renegade

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pirlo, when he destroyed Scotland at the San Siro.

Robben, when he destroyed Scotland at the Amsterdam ArenA.

Anelka, Ribery, Trezeguet and Ribery when they got destroyed at the Parc des Princes.

Jagielka, when he put out United at Wembley.

Tokely, when he... er, when he...

Hmmm.

-- Alan Smith / David Rocastle in the 6-0 demolition of Portsmouth by Arsenal in 1987/88.

-- Kenny Dalglish in various games for Scotland

-- Davie Cooper in various games for Scotland (best was the Australia game in World Cup playoffs)

-- Laudrup, Gascoigne, Mccoist, Goram in our first cup game V Rangers @ Tannadice

-- The whole ICT team (esp Charlie Christie) at Parkhead on that night

More recently ... in MLS

-- Maurice Edu (Toronto/USA). A stunning debut season. He will continue to improve at Rangers and be remembered long after he moves to the EPL or elsewhere.

-- David Beckham (LA/England). Saw him in the all-star game last year and as much as I dont really care for him, his skill can be sublime at times.

-- Cuauht?moc Blanco (Chicago/Mexico). A classy midfielder. good game every time we see him.

I went to a Chelsea v Newcastle game at the bridge when i was 9. I saw both Zola and Shearer score :D it finished 1-1.

Were you only 9? Feckin hell, time flies eh.

Yeah Zola, absolute legend.

hate to say it but brewster was some centre forward when he was playing for us.

him, dods, rankin, cowie and maybe marius all make onto my list.

rudi skacel or anthony stokes had pretty awesome games against us.

You obviously haven't seen many non ict games a?

Anthony Stokes is absolute garbage now. Saw him play for Crystal Palace on SKY and he just looked totally out of his depth.

Most recently i went to see Fulham vs Sunderland and i saw Djibril Cisse run Fulham ragged. Kieran Richardson hits a whopping free-kick as i saw as well.

The best player I've ever seen, even though he wasn't that good in the game was (if I remember correctly) was carlos velderama Columbia v Tunisia France 98 1-1

The best i've ever seen a player play was Sinisa Mihailovic pre season July 2003 Lazio chelski. His of the ball work was a lesson.