FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Battle Stations!

Next Saturday is arguably I.C.T's biggest ever game. For that reason let's fill the stadium and have a wall of passion, sound and colour coming from the home support. Let's demonstrate to everyone that we desire S.P.L football with a wild passion. We've taken years to get top flight football in Inverness so we aren't going to give it up without the fight of all fights, the battle of all battles and the war of all wars. Two tribes - let's be the one to come out victorious!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really really can't afford to go, but i've thought b*gger it... that's what credit cards were made for!

Train tickets have just been booked. Match tickets as well.

Going to take our TA Flag with me:

n1379104477_282677_27744.jpg

Sadly the crowd will make no difference to the game next week it's down to the players and they've bottled pretty much every big game they've had this season

play zadi and we,ll lose :mellow:

Bollocks, we lost because we played in the black away strip.

Sadly the crowd will make no difference to the game next week it's down to the players and they've bottled pretty much every big game they've had this season

Completely disagree - remember the 3-2 against Falkirk - what a game - if our Stadium had a roof it would have been blown off! We rocked the place! Gave the guys such a boost!

Everyone is well up for this one - Yogi will be going Ballistic from the start!

Let's get stuck right in!

Mrs PB

Just booked mine for North Stand online.

The away end is 100% going to be sold out I reckon, as quite a few 'Falkirk fans' will be heading down from Dingwall I reckon.

Would love to see both our stands sold out, as this is THE BIGGEST game in our history.

I'm away to watch 'Fever Pitch' to psyche (sp?) myself up :mellow:

The away end is 100% going to be sold out I reckon, as quite a few 'Falkirk fans' will be heading down from Dingwall I reckon.

Would love to see both our stands sold out, as this is THE BIGGEST game in our history.

Alot of my mates from dingwall are getting tickets for the Falkirk end c*nts

Guest donsdaftdebs

I'm an Aberdeen fan and this is my first post on any forum! tempted to come up from Stirling to support our fellow sheep-sha**ers! Possibly taking a Pars fan with me. Would a Dons and a Pars shirt be welcome?! Should we buy and would we be able to buy tickets?!

I'm away to watch 'Fever Pitch' to psyche (sp?) myself up :D

I'm an Aberdeen fan and this is my first post on any forum! tempted to come up from Stirling to support our fellow sheep-sha**ers! Possibly taking a Pars fan with me. Would a Dons and a Pars shirt be welcome?! Should we buy and would we be able to buy tickets?!

Aye head online to book tickets, or give the booking office a ring.

Prob best if you don't wear the Dons or Dunfermline strips though :mellow:

I totally agree - a wall of noise will definitely spur on the team, undoubtedly. cant help but feel we have buggered every big game we have had this season - and they dont come much bigger than this.

I have faith in Terry Butcher to drill it in though. His aftermatch comments are fairly positive. Look at this way - in December, if i knew it would come to this i would take it over relegation!

I'm away to watch 'Fever Pitch' to psyche (sp?) myself up :)

Aye head online to book tickets, or give the booking office a ring.

Prob best if you don't wear the Dons or Dunfermline strips though :)

No objection to a Bayne one :)

I'm away to watch 'Fever Pitch' to psyche (sp?) myself up :)

Excellent =ficking off Falkirk and County fans with one decisive victory!

North Stand section G.

I forgot this earlier and bought in Section E :lol:

can i take the heat though? ha

ive been to a few games this year in the main stand, good view and never seen them beaten there! shall i follow suit and hope for superstition, or leave the grannies and make the noise! :angry:

can i take the heat though? ha

ive been to a few games this year in the main stand, good view and never seen them beaten there! shall i follow suit and hope for superstition, or leave the grannies and make the noise! :angry:

I'm a season ticket holder at the back of Section G and to be honest we will be needing all the help we can get on Saturday. Not that much time for drinks due to the early kick off but will be hoping to be making alot of noise all game.

Unfortunately I imagine that the away end will be boosted by a couple of hundred County fans with the Caley rebels joining them.

Nothing would fill me with more pride than seeing their day ruined.