FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

We Are Staying Up!

FortressICT

Lets be more positive. We are all focusing on the negatives. The way most people are talking, we are down before a ball has even been kicked.

So, we've played well under Butcher and its been an amazing turnaround. I bet every single person would've taken this position in the final few weeks of Brewsters era!

So come on, lets make this a positive thread for Saturday where hopefully by 3.30pm we will be playing SPL football for another season!

Totally agree Roscoe, I'm fully confident we'll get what we need next week. Why everyone's so worried about Falkirk is beyond me. They've been as gash as we have all season, and they're the ones that HAVE to come up here and win. Past results count for absolutely nothing next week, as fully proved at Killie yesterday.

I believe it'll all come down to who's got the most bottle, who's up for it most, and who's prepared to give their all for 90 minutes. I believe we've got the fighters in our team to do it. And as I said on another thread....I'd far rather have Butcher in my corner, giving me his pre-match motivational speech, than that *** Hughes.

And I reckon, after two controversial cup exits to them, our players wouldn't choose anyone over Falkirk to do or die against next week. We'll be right up for it.

Where hopefully.......

I agree. I like thinking about the positives....who butcher will bring in next season, where we will finish next season etc. But the negatives dont bare thinking about.

Lets be more positive. We are all focusing on the negatives. The way most people are talking, we are down before a ball has even been kicked.

So, we've played well under Butcher and its been an amazing turnaround. I bet every single person would've taken this position in the final few weeks of Brewsters era!

So come on, lets make this a positive thread for Saturday where hopefully by 3.30pm we will be playing SPL football for another season!

I couldnt have put it any better. Lets get into these falkirk scum and give them a right good thrashing.

WE ARE STAYING UP