FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

8th August

DornochCaley

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one...

Strangely I'm getting the impression there will be a bigger away support at Dunfermline than what we we usually got in the SPL...

Anybody care to explain why that might be the case?

First game of the season, Club needs the support and the fact we might actually win!

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one...

Strangely I'm getting the impression there will be a bigger away support at Dunfermline than what we we usually got in the SPL...

Anybody care to explain why that might be the case?

First game of the season, Club needs the support and the fact we might actually win!

And Johnboy won't be there. :ohmy:

Actually, Dunfermline has always been well attended by ICT fans. Probably because there are a lot of fans who live within 30 or so miles of the place.

Me and the old man will be there. What pub are most folk going to? East End Inn?

Yes - see the other thread. I think the majority will be in the East End Inn. Free buffet, child friendly and a 10 minute walk to the ground. Can accomodate 150 people and more if we let them know in advance as they have a function suite. Don't think that will be necessary though.

If you are going to be in the East End Inn can you post on that thread to give us an idea of numbers for the buffet.