Pi**ing contest

PullMyFinger

The title was an attempt at humour following a rap on the knuckles.

Scotty, folks on here are bored and aren't always going to see eye to eye so why not let them us have a thread where they we can throw the toys out of the pram? Personally, I get a twisted kick out of reading some altercations on here and a lot of them are funny.

Hey you guys here we go then, how many of you have tried to pee from one end of the urinal to the other, or hit the drain hole in one or get as high up on the urinal as you can :lol: come on be honest, and you ladies do you have anything in particular you do, I guess not, but us boys well its gotta be done :D am I speaking for myself here guys ??

Will I regret this post ?

Hey you guys here we go then, how many of you have tried to pee from one end of the urinal to the other, or hit the drain hole in one or get as high up on the urinal as you can :lol: come on be honest, and you ladies do you have anything in particular you do, I guess not, but us boys well its gotta be done :D am I speaking for myself here guys ??

I hope not!!

:D

Hey you guys here we go then, how many of you have tried to pee from one end of the urinal to the other, or hit the drain hole in one or get as high up on the urinal as you can :D come on be honest, and you ladies do you have anything in particular you do, I guess not, but us boys well its gotta be done :D am I speaking for myself here guys ??

You should just be thankful you can see to aim!!!

:D

Ive had a **** out the back door of a Chinook in a hot sandy place (not sandycromerty) dont really know how fast we were going but it was a long pee as I was bursting!! I'd Guess about a mile!!

Had an op a while back and was sent home cathetarised, had to pee standing up for about a week. It was March and I was dying for the weather to turn cold so I could go out the back and write my name in the snow. :025:

Guess the Sschnook pee gets the prize tho!

St Peter's primary school going on their school trip for the day had an empty seat and asked wee Johnny, from the 'other' school would he like to join them - this is called breaking down barriers!

Bad move...Johnny won the egg and spoon race, the sack race, even the three legged race all on his own.

Time to go home on the bus so all sent to the toilet and are very slow at returning, the Sister goes to round them up to be informed that a 'pee the highest' contest is in full swing and guess what? Johnny is in the lead!

Back goes the Sister to the bus and asks the Priest to gather in the pupils and get that troublemaker, Johnny, onto the bus. Back he comes with a big smile on his face ushering Johnny onto the bus.

"My that was easy for you Father" says the Sister

"No problem" says he "I just hit the ceiling!"

• 1 month later...

It seems I've been banned from posting on a topic in this section, no PM to warn me or to let me know why, Dare I say it, the mod who decided to stop me posting on the thread seems to have hid behind there mod shield......

How can I mend my ways if I am not being informed of my infringements.....

I'll take a punt at the thread starter reporting my comments and me just being banned, bit of PC overload there me thinks, and if that's how it works then I'll start reporting every comment that offends me or that I don't like?. Eh no, It's a Football forum after all and sometimes some folk might not like what I said but that's there right?.

http://community.caleythistleonline.com/in...showtopic=14759

Edited by georgeios

Seen as how you asked, I'll tell you exactly how it worked. I banned you from the topic because you were only complaining about the topic starter and not adding anything to the topic. If that is how you felt about it, then you won't require to post on it, and it may deter others who are only too quick to slate the opening poster. The mods are on the case here. It's a forum, we all post rubbish at times, but certain posters get slagged off for it constantly.

That?s all i needed to know, it would have been nice to have been told that at the time (Its all about the Comms), I just hope that this Rule runs consistently with regards to posters being slated for there comments... said topic starter IMO is your Number one Pi5h talking/quick to slate users...

If I have caused Offence than please take this as my apology, I shall try my best not to react to double standard posters that spout pi5h most of the time (Edit where you feel the need too) but its off my chest now.