FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Dundee

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

This is how i would line up for next week v Dundee.

Esson

Proctor Bulvitis Munro Djebi-Zadi

Eagle Cox Stratford Hayes

Foran and Odhiambo

Subs: Allison (GK), Duff, McBain, Sanchez and Barrowman.

I am not sure if Eagle and Stratford should be swapped or maybe out of position but i have put Odhiambo in to try and get goals as Sanchez nor Rooney have in last 2 games.

Will odhiambo be back for next week?

My team would be:

GK: Esson

RB: Proctor

LB: Lionel

CB: Bulvitis

CB: Munro

RM: Ross

LM: Hayes

CM: McBain

CM: Cox

ST: Foran

ST: Not sure about this one. Sanchez has some nice touches but is a bit lightweight just now. Then would Rooney do better? Im not sure. Maybe give Sutherland a shot if Barrowman and Odhiambo are still out

Esson

Tokely Munro Bulvitis Djebi-Zadi

Hayes Stratford Cox Eagle

Sanchez

Foran

Tokely suspended.

Mine will be

Esson

Proctor, Bulvitis, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Hayes, Stratford, Cox, Eagle

Sanchez, Foran

subs: Allison, Hastings, McBain, Ross, Barrowman

GK: Esson

DEF: Only part of our team that seems to be playing well at the moment, would keep the back line of:

Proctor Bulvitis Munro Djebi-Zadi

MID: Would probably have the same midfield as we don't have any real quality but would possibly swap one foot Hayes with Eagle

Eagle Stratford Cox Hayes

FW: Just can't see what Sanchez brings to the team, if fit would rather have Barrowman up front with Foran as even he offers more physical presence.

Foran Barrowman/Rooney

Subs: Would like to see some of the more experienced players on the bench i.e. Mcbain, Hastings, Rooney/Barrowman, along with Allison and probably Ross.

If there is space on the bus we could also take Duncan down and he could possibly do something for his wage like collect the balls after the warm up or fill the water bottles.

Mine will be

Esson

Proctor, Bulvitis, Munro, Djebi-Zadi

Hayes, Stratford, Cox, Eagle

Sanchez, Foran

subs: Allison, Hastings, McBain, Ross, Barrowman

Id go with that line up myself.... however i do agree Eagles needs to up his game, Highland leauge and 3 div teams he was mint.. but someone said it on here and I agree, he may need time to adjust to our game. and Eagles needs to play IMO Center Left.. so he is already in the middle and doesnt have to try bring it in, thats where he was going wrong.. Ross on would also do a job but hes right sided is he not....

I think we should take Eagle off and put Sanchez on a wing, Hayes on the other.

Interesting.. in a good way.

..............esson

proctor,bulvitis,munro,djebi-zadi

..........stradford

..hayes .................... eagle

..............cox

...................sanchez

..........foran

just an idea...

Edited by mikeyboy

Esson

Proctor Munro Bulvitis Lionel

Sanchez McBain Cox Hayes

Rooney Foran

The only new signings that have convinced me so far are Cox and Bulvitis. Jury still out on the others but they do need time to settle.

.. Cox and Vigurs would have made a good centre midfield pairing!

Esson

proctor bulvitus munro djebi zadi

Hayes stratford cox mcbain

Foran Barrowman(if fit)

Subs: Allison Duff Hastings Ross Duncan Rooney Sanchez

If barrowman isnt fit sitck sanchez on and put sutherland on the bench.

Esson

proctor bulvitus munro djebi zadi

Hayes stratford cox mcbain

Foran Barrowman(if fit)

Subs: Allison Duff Hastings Ross Duncan Rooney Sanchez

If barrowman isnt fit sitck sanchez on and put sutherland on the bench.

I think Rooney was better than Sanchez yesterday.

-------------------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------------

-----------------Bulvitis------------------Munro-------------------Djebi-Zadi------------

---Eagle----------------------Cox--------------------McBain--------------------Hayes--

------------------------------------------Sanchez------------------------------------------

-------------------------Rooney-----------------------------Foran-------------------------

-------------------------------------------Esson--------------------------------------------

-----------------Bulvitis------------------Munro-------------------Djebi-Zadi------------

---Eagle----------------------Cox--------------------McBain--------------------Hayes--

------------------------------------------Sanchez------------------------------------------

-------------------------Rooney-----------------------------Foran-------------------------

:lol: Against, our main promotion contenders, you want to play 3 at the back? hahahahahahahaah

:lol: Against, our main promotion contenders, you want to play 3 at the back? hahahahahahahaah

By looking at Renegade line up Mcbain and Cox would be playing DM role in the game