caleyrule

Kick Off - 7:30pm

Starting 11

Allison

Morrison Duff Hastings Shinnie

Ross Gillespie Duncan McBain

Barrowman Sutherland

Subs: Park, Polworth, Whyte, Kinnock, MacAskill

( I aint 100% if its going to be morrison at RB but its only him or duncan who i thought could be in RB)

Edited by caleyrule

Guest Mahonio

No pies!

I don't think they do pies on a Saturday for Highland League games either.

If you do ever want a pie up in Thurso, Johnstons Bakers is the best and for Wick it is McDonalds pies.

Good news that Barrowman is getting back after his latest injury setback. There are some outstanding young players at the club and this is promising in terms of competition for places. Richard Hastings will be as desperate as Duncan and McBain to get back in. Let's hope there is enormous hunger on Saturday.

having read the report.... I get the feeling young Ross will be somthing else I just hope he's signed up with us for a few years... he got a touch and has done nothing but impress me!!

having read the report.... I get the feeling young Ross will be somthing else I just hope he's signed up with us for a few years... he got a touch and has done nothing but impress me!!

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought young players were discouraged from signing long contracts but that clubs are entitled to reasonable compensation if they were to move on.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought young players were discouraged from signing long contracts but that clubs are entitled to reasonable compensation if they were to move on.

I think that is correct. Certainly to under-17 level the contracts are renewed......or not......annually, and I would assume the same would apply to under-19 level as well unless they have been offered full-time contracts.

If youth players move on while still contracted to the club, the club is entitled to recoup a set amount for each year the player has been contracted in to the youth system.