FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Deadline Day

Guest Mahonio

Guest Mahonio

Where will i find out if Inverness have signed anyone during deadline day because the Radio Scotland 810MW programme that usually does transfer deadline day is not on from what i saw on tomorrows (1st Sept) radio Scotland Schedule.

Will be intersesting to see if Butcher tries to get Ipswich youngster Conor Wickman on loan like somebody mentioned in this Rumour Mill or if he doesn't then it will be interesting to see if he gets another striker or any player in.

Guest Mahonio

Said in the P&J that he wants more new faces after Saturdays showing so may be some activity

Here is the Press and Journal article ajsict92 mentions in the above quote

The former England captain will now speak to the board at the club about bringing in further new recruits before the transfer window closes.

The problem for me about the author of this article is, does he know this or is it his understanding? By the way i would be delighted if he knew this as it would show that Butch knows he needs to strengthen the squad but then maybe he would offload someone or certain players not playing eg. Duff, Sutherland (hope not though) or any youngster who he feels may benefit from a loan stint.

The former England captain will now speak to the board at the club about bringing in further new recruits before the transfer window closes.

Thats obviously a NO for the signing's tonight.

Thats obviously a NO for the signing's tonight.

I would't be so sure. Our board, to be fair to them, have been pretty good over the years in trying to accommodate the wishes of managers.

:biggrin01: So we have an international left back who is deemed good enough to play in the SPL for Hamilton but not good enough to play in the first division with us and were looking to sign a first division defender who was deemed not good enough for us when we were in the SPL. hows that for logic!

IMO Hastings should be our first choice left back

Its only a rumour Libero , the poster who mentioned it also said we would be getting Mark Brown and Shaun Maloney on loan from Celtic :boldblue:

:biggrin01: fair enough, worryingly enough its the sort of deal i can see happening though!

Its only a rumour Libero , the poster who mentioned it also said we would be getting Mark Brown and Shaun Maloney on loan from Celtic :biggrin01:

You don't half talk some nonsense....care to go find my post on that subject and quote it in full?

Two names mentioned to me tonight as possible loan deals.....not the best of sources I must admit, but the first name wouldn't overly surprise me since we've not been doing much in terms of looking at Keepers.

Mark Brown and Shaun Maloney.

Don't shoot the feckin messenger!!!!

There you go :biggrin01:

:biggrin01: i'll go back to my original point.... so we had an international left back who is deemed good enough to play in the SPL for Hamilton but not good enough to play in the first division with us and weve signed a first division defender who was deemed not good enough for us when we were in the SPL.