FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Barry Wilson

Johnboy

I shall be cheering as Bazzas name is announced tomorrow. And I shall certainly not be booing when he is on the ball. If he did stir the s**t when Brewster was here was he wrong? I think not. I would love to see him back at the club.

Edited by Hearach

I shall be cheering as Bazzas name is announced tomorrow. And I shall certainly not be booing when he is on the ball. If he did stir the s**t when Brewster was here was he wrong? I think not. I would love to see him back at the club.

Are you fecking thick or wot - Barry Wilson was the evil influence that made Brewster look bad - there was never room in the club fer the two of them - and the muppets backed Brewster and kicke the aging bad apple out to a team as far away as possible.

BOO the balding ****.

Are you lot going soft - these two are a pair of bleating, judas, two faced disloyal bestards. They stirred the shitt and led to bad dressing room vibes - why else did Brewster and the Muppets get rid of the old age pensioners.

Looks like someone forgot to take his polite pill this morning.

I am sure barry and dennis will recieve a decent reception on saturday. I hope they dont score against us or i will be very pissed off. I hope to see Barry back with us in the not to distant future as a coach or even a player/ coach, if he's still got the engine for it.

I hope they dont get booed. They are both legends and I would love them still to be at the club now.

Wilson was at the County game on Sunday. Maybe he is trying to become a scout rather than a coach

Maybe, when he gets the chance, he likes to take his children to watch football. And, living in Dingwall, what better a game than the local one.

When he came back to TCS with Livi he volunteered to take a penalty against us and celebrated like he'd won the world cup. Expect the same tommorow.

I mind that game. Golabek nearly killed him with a thundering challenge on the left side in front of the Main Stand. You could hear Bazzas yelp from the terracing behind the goals :D

I fail to see how people automatically think Barry will become a great manager, better players than him have failed at the managing lark,

No one actually needs to manage the club. We just need a face the fans would be happy with. As long as the board get that right, the manager would just need to come on here to get his team selection ideas. Simple.

I fail to see how people automatically think Barry will become a great manager, better players than him have failed at the managing lark,

He would make a great assistant to Robbo though :-)

If only!