FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Section G attachment

IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Never mind the BS - what does Section G mean to you ?

Me - Although I am now a rare home attender it is always where I head to - because my mates are there - I am not and never will be a Main stander - that is where any chanting usually eminates from - that is where I get most of the craic and banter.

It aint a Section B Airdrie or anything like that - it is camaraderie - Nowt wrong with going away and singing - "We are Section G" - its a feckin joke fer fecks sake.

The "old gits" :) appear to think that it has a hooligan link - well let them have a go if they think they are hard enuff :32: B)

Section G is the "womb" / the nursery / the breeding ground of the future.

I fer one support the Section G mob - who often cannot put there feelings into the "old git" mentality or vocabulary.

SECTION G TILL I DIE - and feckin proud of it. :lol:

I sit in section G but recently i have been dissapointed with how little singing we have been doing and the old ones out of us dont seem that interested in singing much. I noticed it most at County away. After the 2nd went in, most of the older section G ones stopped sing though others who dont sit up with us continued. Please join us B) :) :32:

I think section G are what football fans should be all about, rowdy, rebellious, and loyal. Only one request though when passing the sauce to the opposition keeper for his after match pie do it so as the open end points up the way tomato stains are a booger to remove from a jacket.

We sit in F section when we get up for games as mrs dude loves the craic from G section. She has a laugh at me joining in for some reason. Suppose its because I am usually so quiet, but the G crew craic is spot on you have to sing along and join in. The 7 or 8 pints beforehand might help too.

Think it's good seeing a lot of people saying "Nah, Section H or E etc. is where it's at." Good that vocal fans are spread across the back of the North Stand..

.. All they need to do now is prove they're the more vocal section. :)

Think it's good seeing a lot of people saying "Nah, Section H or E etc. is where it's at." Good that vocal fans are spread across the back of the North Stand..

.. All they need to do now is prove they're the more vocal section. :)

Or how about all these sections sing in unison for a change. AND THATS ALL OF THEM!

When I go to games with my wife I sit in the main stand because thats her preferred viewpoint. When I'm on my own I usually sit close to the people I drink with. I've been ostrasized in the past for trying to get the so-called section G to show support and that has put me of ever trying to support them again. At my own expence I even supplied them with a flag that I've never seen being displayed.

When once I was all for their hype and promises now I see them for kids who see themselves as hero's when we're winning but anonimous when we lose. And very quite for most of any game.

When I go to games with my wife I sit in the main stand because thats her preferred viewpoint. When I'm on my own I usually sit close to the people I drink with. I've been ostrasized in the past for trying to get the so-called section G to show support and that has put me of ever trying to support them again. At my own expence I even supplied them with a flag that I've never seen being displayed.

When once I was all for their hype and promises now I see them for kids who see themselves as hero's when we're winning but anonimous when we lose. And very quite for most of any game.

Section G? You can spot them a mile away, they're the ones with the high foreheads and the eyes close together.

Nothing wrong with section G, just the people who sit in it....................only joking. It's where it's at to be honest. G or the the ones either side when the ripple spreads, bit like an aftershock. Noise and football games go hand in hand. If people want to be noisy great, if they want to sit quietly great, we are all different. Sometimes the choice of words used could be less crude, (the 'c' word is particularly cringeworthy and should be binned), however it is usually all bantery stuff. Helen the Sweety Steward is great with the guys now, there seems to be a mutual understanding. If they are good they get sweeties, if they are bad they get an icy stare.

The one thing everybody in the ground, wherever they are sat should be behind the players on the park.......within reason. That includes the subs warming up as well. Nothing wrong with being an olde git, but being a whinging olde git is out of order. Last week echoing from the rear of H/G close to the border there was a rant of "Butcher feckk off to Plymouth", only for his sub Eric to score the second about two minutes later which brought out my response of "Butcher come back from Plymouth". Fans can be so fickle can't they.

Noyze on section G

Never mind the BS - what does Section G mean to you ?

Me - Although I am now a rare home attender it is always where I head to - because my mates are there - I am not and never will be a Main stander - that is where any chanting usually eminates from - that is where I get most of the craic and banter.

It aint a Section B Airdrie or anything like that - it is camaraderie - Nowt wrong with going away and singing - "We are Section G" - its a feckin joke fer fecks sake.

The "old gits" :rolleyes: appear to think that it has a hooligan link - well let them have a go if they think they are hard enuff :lol::lol:

Section G is the "womb" / the nursery / the breeding ground of the future.

I fer one support the Section G mob - who often cannot put there feelings into the "old git" mentality or vocabulary.

SECTION G TILL I DIE - and feckin proud of it. B)

in the spirit of a nicer, more discussion type of site, i find myself in the curious position of agreeing with IHE's post. Whats the matter with me, lol

Im not a G-Man myself but these young upstarts are the future of this club support. I just wish the security would stop eyeing them like there about to start a riot. Theres still that " Social Club" lot who look down on the new bloods in Section G and i for one applaud their singing & support.