FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Brewsters Clearout

kencar

Our former glorious leader is calling time on the DU careers of 3 of his big earners

Derek McInnes, David Fernandez & Paul Ritchie have been told there days are numbered.

No do we fancy any of them and will this free up wages for him to sign Ian Black, Darren Dodds & Craig Dargo?

Guest kingkojak

from what my arab mats and the locals say down here (dundee) money wont be prolem when brewster comes calling - the grocer still has bags of spondoolachs to spend - he is just pissed off that its getting wasted on cr4p players wages at the minute.

im more interested in how much we can expect to squeeze oot of the grocers wallet for the above players if utd, or anyone else, come on a summer shopping trip to the sneck ?!?!

i hope charlie doesnt want any of the utd rejects

My Arab sources also confirm the grocer still has deep pockets but is hacked off at the value for money he has got from his current investments. The strategy is offload the high earners, get what you can back for them and give Brew some dosh to see what he can do next season. The word is Brew will also be playing loads of young talent on their books between now and the season end to assess what's worth keeping.

Still think he will come calling....

• 1 year later...