FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

so are the real fans geting to hold the cup

Feb82000

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The council should be organising something surely seeing as the local economy will be boosted by visiting SPL fans.

Open top bus? It would be more fun if they went around the town in open top cars following T and M in a rickshaw.

last time we won it, me and my bro went down to the stadium and asked if we could have our picy taken with it so the person at reception brought it out to the front took our picture for us

I wonder if you can do the same this time? I would love to be able to get a pic with the trophy :P

last time we won it, me and my bro went down to the stadium and asked if we could have our picy taken with it so the person at reception brought it out to the front took our picture for us

I wonder if you can do the same this time? I would love to be able to get a pic with the trophy :P

Yea me too :D

Grant also brought the cup to the Drumossie on Saturday night. But Sunday kind of passed me by too, so I know how you feel.

For those of you who remember or who attended, we had an open night last season. Terry Butcher is really keen we do it again, but maybe through the day. The next time we have a Trust/Club meeting we will try to set a date for this. I would hope that we could use that day to have a chance to have a photo taken with the cup.

I'm sure the staff would be very accomodating, but they are vastly reduced in numbers and have a mountain of work to do to prepare for next season, so if you can hang on, we'll try to organise something, so that people do get a chance to hold and have a photo taken with the cup.

Was good to see Granty and Esson in the caley club on Saturday night with the cup so we all got to hold the cup!!! Would have posted this yesterday but I seem to have missed sunday all together!

Glad to see you are still alive. Will get pics on here later.