FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Montage From Final Day But.....

GMD11UK

OK so before i put a link in, i wanted to make a couple of things clear:

• i know recording at the stadium is not allowed but i wasn't exactly the only one.
  • i am pretty sure the forum frowns upon such footage from games that isn't officially endorsed.
  • i know i might get some hassle from it (but i hope i dont).

HOWEVER!!

For all the fans i know either that missed the game due to a variety or reasons or some people might just want to view the celebrations again i have attained footage of the proceedings (hardly anything during kick-off to final whistle mostly just post match stuff), and i have put them in a shoddily shot montage for those who may be interested.

Any objections? any admins that say no, i will adhere.

post-1754-1272751506_thumb.jpg

where's that blind eye of mine so I can turn it B) .... seriously, if you can keep 'match action' to a minimum (zero preferably) we dont have an issue with it.

i literally got the final whistle (and ensuing pitch invasion) on camera and the walkout, thats pretty much all i got that involved a white and orange ball.

What was a bit funny or maybe cringy was when we ran on the pitch at the end of the game and quite a few caley fans thought they were running over to the dundee fans to wind them up and were giving the fingers and signs to the fans behind the goal not knowing that they were school kid caley fans B) Not knowing that Dundee were only in the wee corner to the right! A couple of people actually said to me when i went to pie stall that Dundee had more up than they thought they would, none of them knowing that the stand was split!

What was a bit funny or maybe cringy was when we ran on the pitch at the end of the game and quite a few caley fans thought they were running over to the dundee fans to wind them up and were giving the fingers and signs to the fans behind the goal not knowing that they were school kid caley fans B) Not knowing that Dundee were only in the wee corner to the right! A couple of people actually said to me when i went to pie stall that Dundee had more up than they thought they would, none of them knowing that the stand was split!

Haha yeah saw a few doing this aswell, pretty comical :004:

I have it in HD but the file was too big for you tubes 2gig limit!

so will reconfigure the quality and will hopefully have something ready for tomorrow.

forewarning, it seems i have developed Parkinsons by how shaky the camera was so if you suffer from motion sickness, please look away!!