Stockport away at Witton

It is feckin persisting it down here in Chorley - still it is only a weed drive down the M6 tonite. Jordan and I are heading fer the Black Greyhound pub just down the road from the ground. If ya fancy a hare of the dog just trap on down. Being dog tired should be too muach of a handicap. I suggest thay you get out of the stalls pronto as it is a fave with the locals. I promise not to drive anyone round the bend.

Heading down for this one. Not sure about the drink yet. mrs Dude still suffering :sick: after getting wasted on Saturday( She's getting on a bit now,lol) so might not have a driver for home journey. Dude jnr coming also. So may have to be on best behaviour!! :_thumbdown:

Had the game have been in Stockport (or even Crewe as it was initially!) I'd have been there tonight. Witton isn't easy to get to via public transport. :_thumbdown: