FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Queens

Renegade

Tuffey

McCann, Innes, Munro, Gillet

Ross, Duncan, Cox, Blumenshtein

Sanchez

Rooney.

So, it will be same formation as Stockport game with only changes being Tuffey instead of Esson, Gillet for Tokely and Rooney for Sutherland.

^^^This

I'm loving the amount of World Cup 4-2-3-1 formations... get real, this is the SPL lads. :wink:

Having seen both the games in Englandshire I would be most surprised - and pisssed - if TB decided to start Eric today - on the bench and on for the last quarter is and should remain his favoured starting position. After his display at Stockport I would suspect that Nick Ross did enuff to be picked again. Blommingstein only really looked a player when he was played just off Sutherland in the second half v Stockport. I am sure that this was not missed by TB either. He is a worker but looks wasted in a wide position. he continually looks to come inside. Personally I dont think that you can play Blumhanstein and Sanchez in the same team. I hope TB goes for yoof from the start and plays Ross and Shinnie wide.

Suspect that he may also choose to rotate Esson and Tuffey until the start of the season. Esson is Esson but Tuffey needs the match practice.

Central defence picks itself and those two need to get to know each other - Will Gillet be fit ? and I would play Rossscoe in front of McCann.

I would go 4-2-2-1-1

TUFFEY

MCCANN/ROSSCOE INNES MUNRO GILLET/GOLLY

COX DUNCAN

ROSS SHINNIE

BLUMANSHETEIN

ROONEY

World Cup 4-2-3-1? How about SFL1 formation?

Esson

Proctor Tokely Munro Golly

Duncan Cox

Hayes Sanchez Foran

Rooney

We're ahead of the game.

Anyone notice a 4-2-3-1 today? :rotflmao: I don't give a toss what the official site says, that was a straight 4-4-2 today.

Esson

Duncan Cox

Hayes Sanchez Foran

Rooney

We're ahead of the game.

Anyone notice a 4-2-3-1 today? :rotflmao: I don't give a toss what the official site says, that was a straight 4-4-2 today.

I dont give a toss what you say, it definitely wasn't a 4-4-2 today to start with. Rooney was on his own upfront, with Sanchez playing well deeper than him, at times you would've thought he was centre mid. Bluhmanshtein was wide left aswell with Nicky Ross wide right, so dont know where you're getting 4-4-2 from, anyone else at the game could tell you it definitely wasn't, until Eric came one, then we seemed to have someone partnering Rooney up top.

Esson

Duncan Cox

Hayes Sanchez Foran

Rooney

We're ahead of the game.

I dont give a toss what you say, it definitely wasn't a 4-4-2 today to start with. Rooney was on his own upfront, with Sanchez playing well deeper than him, at times you would've thought he was centre mid. Bluhmanshtein was wide left aswell with Nicky Ross wide right, so dont know where you're getting 4-4-2 from, anyone else at the game could tell you it definitely wasn't, until Eric came one, then we seemed to have someone partnering Rooney up top.

4-4-1-1 (which is a variation of 4-4-2), then 4-4-2.

Not 4-2-3-1 anyway.

I'm not sure I like your tone.