FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Marlon King

Doofer

I was completely shocked and disgusted when i heard that there were 2 championship clubs (can't remember which ones) that were actually considering signing marlon king. The man has been convicted and imprisoned for sexual assault and assault occasioning actual bodily harm. Are these clubs out of their minds! I would be deeply angry and embarrassed if ICT where to sign someone who have been convicted of these crimes.

For him to still be allowed to play football professionally i think is also a joke. If i was found guilty of what king was then i would lose my job and there is no way i would get the same job somewhere else so why should he.

If he does sign for another club, i hope that clubs manager and chairman hang their heads in shame!

Do you know the woman who was punched (dunno how thats sexual assault) no it didnt think so, so why would you care if somebody signed him?

If an SPL club signed him who would be signing of the season, i would take him with open arms any day

Do you know the woman who was punched (dunno how thats sexual assault) no it didnt think so, so why would you care if somebody signed him?

If an SPL club signed him who would be signing of the season, i would take him with open arms any day

same tbh

• Agree 1

I dont know the woman he assaulted but i dont see how that matters in the slightist. He has been convicted of a fairly serious crime and i think that any club who shows an interest in signing him should be ashamed.

Imagine this:

If marlon king was to sign for ICT for example, can you imagine a child wearing an ICT shirt with the name of a man CONVICTED of sexual assualt on the back of it? The thought sickens me!

I hope he never plays professional football again!

Oh and this is how its sexual assault - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8332029.stm

Edited by Doofer

I dont know the woman he assaulted but i dont see how that matters in the slightist. He has been convicted of a fairly serious crime and i think that any club who shows an interest in signing him should be ashamed.

Imagine this:

If marlon king was to sign for ICT for example, can you imagine a child wearing an ICT shirt with the name of a man CONVICTED of sexual assualt on the back of it? The thought sickens me!

Oh and this is how its sexual assault - http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/8332029.stm

Out of interest, what are you views on players like Ross Tokely and Phil McGuire?

• Agree 1

Coventry want him because Aidy Boothroyd managed him at Watford when he was at the best of his career.

According to his wiki profile he has had several seperate convictions during his career spanning over 10 years.

I say the FA and clubs should inflict the highest possible punishment on these players based on their behaviour of the field as well. At the end of the day these guys are meant to be role models to young players and fans alike. I've listened to King getting interviewed since he came out and he seems to show no remoarse for what he did which i think is dreadul.

Wayne Rooney could probably go out and commit murder tomorrow and after serving his sentence (probably a reduced one) could get back out and play football again for a top team. Thats how bad it is.

Imagine this:

Oh and this is how its sexual assault - http://news.bbc.co.u...don/8332029.stm

To be honest that would make me laugh.

and would you really care if he banged in 14 goals or more a season?

• Disagree 1

Imagine this:

If that would make you laugh then you have one hell of a sick sence of humour? You honestly think it would be funny to see a kid with the name of a man inprisioned for sexual assault on the back of their shirt? Thats disgusting and disgraceful!!!

Imagine this:

If that would make you laugh then you have one hell of a sick sence of humour? You honestly think it would be funny to see a kid with the name of a man inprisioned for sexual assault on the back of their shirt? Thats disgusting and disgraceful!!!

I also dont get offended easily so to be honest i couldnt really care less what you think about menanananana.gif

• Disagree 2