FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Malt Pissky

Yngwie

If this whisky was commercially available, I wouldn't mind having a bottle made from my own pee, just to see the look on people's faces when I told them about the vintage they've just downed.

Reminds me of giving coffee to visitors who came to see the new baby, then asking if they liked the "organic" milk.

Don't know, but you could wash it down with a cup of Civet coffee. People pay a fortune for it.

I've had a cup of that (somebody else bought it!) I doubt that many people buy a 2nd lot as basically it is just coffee. Fotunately the coffee passes through the civet before being roasted and ground and not before. I think the civet roasted would probably taste better.

If this whisky was commercially available, I wouldn't mind having a bottle made from my own pee, just to see the look on people's faces when I told them about the vintage they've just downed.

Reminds me of giving coffee to visitors who came to see the new baby, then asking if they liked the "organic" milk.

To feck with popping into your house for a visit then!

Distillery workers have p!ssed in the mash tun for as long as whisky's been distilled. This isn't something new. To actually make whisky using p!ss would be a commercial disaster. Takes around ten thousand litres of water to make one thousand litres of spirit. How would you get enough quantity of pee to run a still producing around 30k litres a week?

Distillery workers have p!ssed in the mash tun for as long as whisky's been distilled. This isn't something new. To actually make whisky using p!ss would be a commercial disaster. Takes around ten thousand litres of water to make one thousand litres of spirit. How would you get enough quantity of pee to run a still producing around 30k litres a week?

Set it up in an old folks home.

• Agree 1

At various times we have discussed our taste in whisky on this site. Personally I prefer mine to have been matured in oak rather than porcelain casks.

Taking the ****?

I understand though that the inventor could be facing legal action from Carling, who patented the idea of making a drink from urine.

maybe where the term 'getting p1ssed' comes from :unsure:

dont even want to think about where the term 'getting rat arsed' comes from!!