FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

hypothetical

Tug

Guest Mahonio

With ?112m i would give Terry and Mo a contract for life :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

This from the guy that started a thread looking for Butcher to be sacked a couple of weeks ago :blink:

Have a look through the forum and you'll see another thread apologising for the thread you mention. Every post you quote from me has a reply where you always find a way to moan at me or maybe look for a reaction, why :annoyed: :annoyed:? I don't snap back anymore but with you i had to because you NEVER have a good word to say about my posts and its frustrating :sad: .

With ?112m i would give Terry and Mo a contract for life :twothumbsup::twothumbsup::twothumbsup:

This from the guy that started a thread looking for Butcher to be sacked a couple of weeks ago :blink:

Have a look through the forum and you'll see another thread apologising for the thread you mention. Every post you quote from me has a reply where you always find a way to moan at me or maybe look for a reaction, why :annoyed: :annoyed:? I don't snap back anymore but with you i had to because you NEVER have a good word to say about my posts and its frustrating :sad: .

There's a solution to that !

Guys, can we please keep the petty arguments off the forum.

If you have an issue with another user then take it up with them via PM or if you don't want to do that then use the report function and the Moderators will look at it....that includes any response/reply you may wish to make in regards anything including (or preceding) this post that is not related to the main topic.