FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Matchday Thread : ICT -V- Hibernian

Scotty

Does no one else feel that no matter how good we do other teams still keep clawing those points back. A draw would be an excellent result with Motherwell and St Mirren today.

It's the away winning mentality that seems to be about this season not just with us but with other teams as well, I'm sure statistically and has been spoken about before teams are having more joy away from home meaning the gaps aren't as big as some expect except from the old firm.

I wouldn't be concentrating on St Mirren results tbh, the ones you want to look at are St Johnstone and Hamilton as they've been really poor this season so far. My monies on Hamilton to go down

St Mirren now 1-0 up, which provides good news in the Dons dropping to bottom place.

Hamilton were in bottom spot at the start of today and still are .... Aberdeen were 11th and still are ..... St Mirren were level on points with Aberdeen but one goal better off so above them in the table.

The only change to the table today so far .... is ICT up to 4th and Motherwell down to 5th

Don't want to tempt fate.....so I won't!!!

How many penalties scored is that for Rooney this season?

Think that's his 6th penalty of the season.

They spoke about it on Sportsound earlier when one of the conspiracy theorists asked about penalties awarded (or not awarded) to the OF .... ICT have had 5 so far this season before today and as far as I know Rooney has taken and scored them all ... so 6 penalties now and 6 scored in the league and he also scored one in the League Cup V Peterhead.