FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New January Signing

Ally in the I

Ross County offered a free tractor for a year. Peterhead offered a go on a tractor a couple of times a month. Elgin City said he could watch someone having a go on a tractor. Strathspey Thistle asked if he had his own tractor - the SFA have ordered them to improve their pitch. They're going to do that by growing potatoes - they reckon it'll bring in more money than what they currently use it for.

And of course, they'll have something to lift at the end of the season.....

:laugh: :laugh:

But Yngwie, when do you plant your tatties if you are lifting them in May? :ponder:

It's OK, Strathspey's season is over by October :laugh:

I wrote the strip out of fondness. As has been mentioned, I spent my secondary schooldays at the Academy---six happy years for a Highland laddie from Dalwhinnie. For three of those years, I stayed in digs directly across the road from a certain football ground in Telford Street. I'm glad that the majority of you took no offence from the strip---absolutely none was intended.

Gordy, I can't argue with your summation of my career but I HAVE written the odd cartoon without bathos!

Oh Jeebus, you never know who you get on here. *reddens* No offence, Roger. Your success speaks for itself. I will be watching for the other tropes...

No problem, Gordy---I've been a cartoonist for a long time and your comment was milder than a lot I've had!

Thanks for the welcome, guys. I still have a lot of friends around Inverness and one of them emailed me say that I'd been mentioned on here so I thought I'd take a quick peek. Really glad I did---it's a great site. I hope to pop in on a regular basis.

• Agree 2