FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Live streaming of today's game

Row S

I very much doubt it ..... very few games not involving the OF are broadcast live anywhere ... but if it were, you know as well as I do that we would remove the thread and any links (in due time of course :wink:)

You'd be surprised, I've seen 5 ICT games against non-OF teams live on a Saturday afternoon in the past 2 years.

Anybody with a BET365 account will know that they stream live French, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, South American and any other league that isnt covered live in the UK... of course only UK based users can see those ones with local users in those countries being blocked out. Without going too far, I'd say do a few Google searches in Latvian, Swedish and Turkish, you'll find them betting 'in-running' on Scottish 3pm games, sometimes with a stream.

You'd be surprised, I've seen 5 ICT games against non-OF teams live on a Saturday afternoon in the past 2 years.

Anybody with a BET365 account will know that they stream live French, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch, South American and any other league that isnt covered live in the UK... of course only UK based users can see those ones with local users in those countries being blocked out. Without going too far, I'd say do a few Google searches in Latvian, Swedish and Turkish, you'll find them betting 'in-running' on Scottish 3pm games, sometimes with a stream.

Those game will be ones that are covered on BBC Alba. What ever game they show 'as live' on a sat night at 7 or 8pm you are able to find on the live stream sites at 3pm.

Had a quick look and the next time we are on that channel is 12th feb away to St. Mirren so that game will be available watch live at 3pm on the usual streaming sites!

Edited by Joe DiMaggio