CaleyJags - the cleanest club around !

Scotty

Was checking the SPL website earlier for something else and looked at the stats .....

Seems ICT are the only SPL side not to have had anyone see red this season and are equal with Motherwell and Rangers for the lowest total of yellows ..... seems St Mirren (and Aberdeen) are the cloggers this year !!!

Yellows

St Mirren 41

Hearts 38

Aberdeen 37

Hamilton 37

St Johnstone 37

Kilmarnock 34

Hibernian 33

Celtic 32

Dundee Utd 32

Inverness CT 28

Motherwell 28

Rangers 28

Reds

Aberdeen 4

Hibernian 4

St Mirren 3

Celtic 3

St Johnstone 2

Motherwell 2

Kilmarnock 2

Rangers 1

Dundee Utd 1

Hamilton 1

Hearts 1

Inverness CT 0

• Agree 1

Was checking the SPL website earlier for something else and looked at the stats .....

Seems ICT are the only SPL side not to have had anyone see red this season and are equal with Motherwell and Rangers for the lowest total of yellows ..... seems St Mirren (and Aberdeen) are the cloggers this year !!!

Yellows

St Mirren 41

Hearts 38

Aberdeen 37

Hamilton 37

St Johnstone 37

Kilmarnock 34

Hibernian 33

Celtic 32

Dundee Utd 32

Inverness CT 28

Motherwell 28

Rangers 28

Reds

Aberdeen 4

Hibernian 4

St Mirren 3

Celtic 3

St Johnstone 2

Motherwell 2

Kilmarnock 2

Rangers 1

Dundee Utd 1

Hamilton 1

Hearts 1

Inverness CT 0

You can add 2 reds for Hamilton and a red and 2 yellows for Cellic

Thinking back we haven't really ever been a dirty team. Defenders will always get cards in the modern game. Blackie was a bit of a hothead as was Imrie. Tokely has been an enthusiastic defender. Other than those I cant think of any seriously bad players who have cost us a massive card count.

Paul Cherry got a fair few if I recall and he was definitely what you might call a 'no nonsense' type of player. If we ever get our own stats program up to date we will be able to compare Rossco and others that went before (or after) him.

The stats just caught my eye today as I recall one or two of the pundits labelling us as cloggers in the past and this doesnt support the theory.