FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

What are your questions for Doncaster

12th Man

Latest words of wisdom... tongueincheek.gif

get him away from tcs before i find a rifle!

but fair play to him for comming up with something good for once

it will give the european teams more competive football before they play in europe hopefully helping them do better raising the coeffeciant and getting more scottish teams into european football

which would also benefit us

I've come to the conclusion that Doncaster either can't answer all the questions that are being asked, or he's scared that the plans would be made to look ridiculous if he were to submit himself to any kind of open discussion/debate with fans on the matter.

Every time "Fan Concerns" are brought up the only point he ever talks about is "We can't have a 16 or 18 team league" he doesn't seem willing to acknowledge that fans are more intelligent than that and that our concerns/desires for the game go beyond the debate on just the league size.

A Question Time style debate where every club (across all leagues) gets to nominate one fan to make up the audience numbers and Doncaster can put together his own panel would make for very interesting Radio/TV and might actually force them in to listening, addressing and answering the many questions that are going around.

Latest words of wisdom... tongueincheek.gif

I particularly like the last line of the last paragraph,

"And it's what fans tell us they want."

Whats the chance that he will sort out the league structure the way majority of fans have been telling him?