FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CONGRATULATIONS CHARLIE

L_G

Guest PartTimer

Sorry LG,

Imagine you are a player that has just been pulled off the field. A quick slap on the back from your manager could mean many things. Complete ignorance sends a very different signal. Look at how top managers around the world  behave. CC is doing a great job at ICT and has my complete support, but recognition of players is part of leadership. Looking at them as they leave the field is a basic minimum.

PT

I'm sure the players understand his reasons, they don't seem to have a problem with it.

Anyway we detract from the point of this thread (and I know I started it).

Manager of the Month Well done

"It was such a pleasant surprise to pick up the award.  The players deserve a great deal of credit for it because for the last six weeks they have been doing the business on the park and getting the results.  The award is not just for myself and the playeers but for everyone at the Club as we are all in it together."

ICT Off Site?

There's your praise for the players then!!!