Who to sponsor next year

12th Man

Grant Munro !!!!

If Grant does indeed go and there is no manager U-turn then my vote would be for another up and coming youngster who came through the ranks of ICT just like he did. Perhaps Shinnie, Ross, Sutherland, Morrison or Polworth to name but 5

Shinnie, Ross, Sutherland, Morrison or Polworth

Is it just me? Or is something starting to happen with our youth set-up, actually no I suppose it started years ago but we are seeing a lot more talent developing at ICT. Long may it continue.

I was thinking about it a little more and definitely think that our main player should be one of the youngsters .... but mine is only 1 vote in amongst everyone elses so when the time comes I suggest we find out who is available and perhaps setup a poll with only those who pony up the cash being eligible to vote (to which we can add the votes of those Innes Bar Fans or other sponsors who are not part of the site) !

Secondly - I was thinking that as we almost always sponsor more than 1 main player, be it an away shirt, boots or something else that it might be a suggestion if the CTO Player of the Year for the previous season was sponsored in some way .... so Ryans gloves or something next season ??

I would go along with keeping it to one of the Inverness lads though I wouldn't want to rule out the likes of Shane. If there's as much interest next season as there was this then we should be able to maybe getting our name to the boots and training gear of two or three as well as our main sponsorship

Just for clarification. Our sponsorship this year stretched to

Grant Munro - Home Shirt

Jonny Hayes - Away Shirt

Lee Cox - Training Shirt

Current sponsors have first dibs on who they sponsored the previous season so we have first refusal on the Hayes and Cox items we sponsored this year. We will just need to see what else is available to replace Granty's sponsorship.