FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Yabba Dabba Doo

Doresboy

Scotland world cup song from 1974 I think. Easy, Easy. nice to hear it again. Brought back memories of our best ever international side led by the legendary Billy Bremner

I think it would be a great song to play at full time when we win (which is largely how it has been used thus far).

Remember buying the single back in '74!! Showing my age now.

And its easy, easy

Into the net with the ball

Easy, easy

Three thousand Jaggies will call.

Or was it

Yaba daba doo we support the red and blue and it’s easy, easy

Yaba daba doo we are going to follow you, and it’s easy, easy

Yaba daba day we’ll be with you all the way, singing ea-sy

Think the latter was bay City Rollers

Edited by Alex MacLeod

I quite like the Local Hero tune. It works for me. I guess over the years we have come to the conclusion that it will be impossible to find something that pleases everybody.

• Agree 1

Apparently a Celtic supporter complained to the SPL about this song being played after we beat then 3-2!!!!! Honestly FFS! :redcard:

Serves them right coming up to the Highlands in party mode with the arrogant expectation of going top of the league before a ball was kicked,they should have complained to Celtic for not being good enough.

I also heard that the royal mail intercepted 2 letters of complaint, which were posted in the Cambuslang area and were addressed to Santa and the Tooth fairy.

• Agree 1

They should play it when rhe team comes out and when we win!..better than that dull dire p**h local hero tune

There's nothing wrong with the Local Hero tune for the team taking the field. Be honest how many people at TCS are going to start singing along to any song played before the start of a game?