Terry Tweet

I have just read an article in the Englandshire Sun that the Yeovil boss Terry Skiverton went on to twitter and asked fans for suggestions and supporting reasons for available players. Apparently he was tweeted by fans from across the country - not just Yeovil fans - and he has arranged the "twansfer" of Kieran Agard who has just been released by Everton. He apparently has had tweets from fans of Premier league fans also advising him of potential loan signings.

If you could tweet Terry who would you recommend. At the end of last season I went to see Rochdale reserves with the season ticket holding doctor who I worked with and was mightily impressed by their young striker Kallum Higginbotham.I am also informed that Everton are looking to loan out Conor McAleny.

Twitter is an immense way to communicate. I have an account for work and it is excellent for making contacts. I'd love to see tweets from the gaffer and / or team. In regard to your post IHE, I can't think of any potential signings off the top of my head but there's a lot of good youngsters playing at Lothian / county level. Most of them are snapped up (especially by Hibs) from a very young age though.

Edited by Top Six Next Year

Obviously we have a twitter account and many of you follow it (@ictonline for those that do not). The club has also had an official twitter of @ictfc setup for them and hopefully it will be more heavily used during the 11/12 season.

Don't expect much initially ... Maybe team lines, event promotion and other little snippets, but if they start using it then maybe more will follow