FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Who will get relegated from SPL

I see Hibs got a tonking today. After our game against them I thought they were awful and were extremely lucky to have got three points. Hopefully the point lost that day doesn't come back to haunt us come the end of the season but I don't think it will.

My team for the drop unless they get rid of Deadwood is HIBS....and hopefully they won't....

Who does everybody else think will be heading for the 1st Division come May.

3 way this year between hibs, aberdeen, and dunfermline i think

hibs and aberdeen i think are most likely to go down neither seem to have anything going forward and arnt realy entertaining

dunfermline on the other hand have some strong players like jo cardle and martin hardie but apart from that i didnt think much of them

but if we dont get a win soon we could well get caught up in it but i think we will be chalenging top 6 by april

St Johnstone aren't looking too clever either and their lack of a goalscorer will surely be worrying their fans especially as it's carried on from last season as well. I am sure there will be many twists and turns throughout the season but for me at the moment it's St Johnstone.

I think Aberdeen have a reasonable, not great though, squad that hasn't gelled. They'll be ok. Hibs have a poor squad and a manager that failed to convince last term. I think they'll struggle. We've shown enough in patches that we'll get out of this. Dunfermline are firing on adrenalin. They'll struggle. Still favourites for the drop. St. J are like us - lost a lot but decent replacements that will take time.

At the moment we have to be favourites for the drop but i would say it will be between 4 or 5 teams this season and will be even closer than last year for all the bottom 6 positions.

Hibernian, Dunfermline, St Mirren, St Johnstone, Inverness will all struggle this season i think. Kilmarnock and Aberdeen will battle for the top 6 and 7th places.

• Agree 1