FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer Activity

Guest Mahonio

according to Inverness CT Fans FB page we have singed someone called Aiden Chippendale from on loan Huddersfield Town!

He's a natural Left winger who can play as a Striker!

Sorry i could'nt think of a male stripper or Cabinet joke to make!!

Edited by BornCaley

STV reporter tweeting that we are close to bringing in another EPL loanee.

I don't think we'll go for Tevez now. Balotelli?

Would be great to see us get a proper striker in but i thought we were just looking for 2 new signings? Balotelli would certainly raise our profile :rolleyes:

Edited by ajsict92

Quite satisfied with the buisness conducted today, suppose if any players are required there are a number of players released from their deals today so picking up free bes would be another option if necessary.

according to Inverness CT Fans FB page we have singed someone called Aiden Chippendale from on loan Huddersfield Town!

He's a natural Left winger who can play as a Striker!

Sorry i could'nt think of a male stripper or Cabinet joke to make!!

We'll know soon enough if he's up for it and we've already got a local in the cabinet.

Boom boom. :tongueincheek:

Guest Mahonio

STV reporter tweeting that we are close to bringing in another EPL loanee.

I don't think we'll go for Tevez now. Balotelli?

Unless this was a really late one, it looks like this didn't happen :sad::sad:.

maybees Tel is going to show a wee bit of faith in the youth system here. I do like Liam Polworth, and although still very young, he has a lot about him to admire. He has excelled at each youth level so far, and stood out at each level internationally. If your good enough, your old enough. Noticed that during pre season he was also out with his dad training with Clach doing their full pre season at night after he had done Caley's. Fitness wouldnt be his shortfall

• Agree 1

Take a look through the divisions in England and see how many clubs have just released players, with no ongoing club. Some big names, lots of experiece, and without a club they can sign for anyone at any time.

Some clubs even released as much as ten or twelve players from their contracts. Im sure some would rather have a wage than be on the dole. Opportunities if the ex pats put their money in, if we need alternatives later

Lets hope Chippendale can be our Rescue Ranger, especially seeing as we didn't sign any Rangers kids! (If you're older than 30 or younger than your early 20s you might not get this reference. See this See linky

And with that we've already got a song for him too!

On another note, does anyone think that although Terry has a fairly sound policy of finding young hungry starlets for relatively small wages down in England, we do lack many players with actual SPL experience? Or do we have a large enough backbone of SPL players already to need to worry about this? I'm not sure at all really.

• Agree 1

I suppose it depends on how you look at it with regards experienced players or younger players? There's got to be a blend and possibly Terry is looking at it from the angle that a typical starting eleven would include Esson, Hogg, Tokely, Foran and possibly Tade as well then that would be enough experience to be then complimented by younger players, also taking into account that Ross has a fair bit of experience now even though he is still young.

The problem may come from injuries occuring to the senior players in the squad, lets hope though that this doesn't happen. He is possibly thinking longer term here as well and if these guys impress there could be every possibility that he may try to bring them in on a permenant basis all boding well for the future of the club. Buy them young on the cheap and sell them on later and make a profit, it's the only way really we will grow financially as a club at the rate we want as fans.