FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Transfer Activity

Guest Mahonio

John Sutton would be a fantastic signing for us but are we not done in terms of getting players in?

I would think we are. We've now a squad of 28 which is 4 more than Terry envisaged a couple of months ago. Besides Sutton is still under contract at Hearts so I dont think he can move anywhere without them terminating his contract. Dont think he can be taken on loan either in the SPL outwith the window.

Come January there could be one or two spaces available in the squad. Im willing to bet that there will be a major scramble for the signature of Sutton and i think we could at least chuck our hat into the ring.

Though he may look for a move down south with loan market opening soon.

I see Aberdire r trying to sign New Zealand International Rory Fallon. Would we be able to land him instead or would he mve to the Dons for more wage money??

Looks like this is almost a done deal

Could be a good signing for them, at 6ft 2 he gives them an aerial threat as well as being decent on the deck

Hearing that Stuart Duff was training with Ayr United, wonder if his reluctance to commit to us was really worth it after all?

The Duff situation was a strange one, from what ive gathered in the limited media coverage he was offerred a contract but then went on holiday for 3 weeks, and upon his return said he wanted to sign on again. Then he takes forever to sign and the contract is withdrawn.

I would guess he will be regretting his decision now

The Duff situation was a strange one, from what ive gathered in the limited media coverage he was offerred a contract but then went on holiday for 3 weeks, and upon his return said he wanted to sign on again. Then he takes forever to sign and the contract is withdrawn.

Duff wants to try his hand playing abroad. He has been training with amateur teams down Dundee way recently to keep his fitness up.

Can't say we miss him too much to be honest.

Duff wants to try his hand playing abroad. He has been training with amateur teams down Dundee way recently to keep his fitness up.

Can't say we miss him too much to be honest.

Id heard the same thing, heard there was a team in Cyprus who were intrested in him.

Duff was a tidy player but apparently indecisive.

A guy who is always holding out for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow and can't make up his mind is going to go nowhere.

What he has to do is focus strongly on one club that actually wants him and devote all his energy to doing his best for, and committing to, that club and he could do well, both for the present and for his future too.

Did we sign G Junior or did he find another club.

I have just finished my season with Uncle Bobs in the Forres and Nairn, so as far as I am concerned, I am now a free agent :twothumbsup:

Talks with Bobs have not yet started, so if Mr Butcher wants to take a look, I understand a video highlights reel is forthcoming. :ictscarf: