FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Online Ticket Sales Delivery

caleyrule

Tickets ordered yesterday have been held for collection rather than risk posting. So just get down as early as you can on Saturday to collect at the ticket office. You might understand that the ticket office is rather busy this week.

I'm sure someone in the know will tell you how or why, but try buying tickets anywhere online for an event and it will cost you plenty more.

I agree on the face of it the extra cash seems harsh, but such is life.

Why not contact someone local and get them to buy the tickets for you then square up on collection, I'm up for that, let's beat the system :twothumbsup:

Ticket Service providers need to make their money somehow...and that's what these charges are for. As far as I am aware the club do not see a penny from the fee.

Clubs (or other organisations) either take the hit on the ticket price or pass the charge on to the customer....it's as simple as that.

But I can buy the ticket with a credit card in the shop with no fee but because I use the phone it's ?2.50.I understand the don't want to sell ticket on match day but ?2.50 is a bit much for one child's ticket. I have bought stuff online from the shop and picked it up on match day with no fees.as I said it's just a charge for fans that don't live in Inverness.

Just got a ticket for the hearts game for my daughter ?11 plus ?2.50 booking fee although I'm picking the ticket up.caley seem to punish fans that don't live in Inverness.

So if your going to be picking it up. Why didn't you just buy it when you were in?

But I can buy the ticket with a credit card in the shop with no fee but because I use the phone it's ?2.50.I understand the don't want to sell ticket on match day but ?2.50 is a bit much for one child's ticket. I have bought stuff online from the shop and picked it up on match day with no fees.as I said it's just a charge for fans that don't live in Inverness.

Yes, I know exactly where you're coming from and it is a scam - no doubt about it.

Normally I'll take a chance and buy my ticket(s)on match-day, however, in the more high-profile games it's safer to buy them in advance and pick them up on the day of the match. So when you buy them by phone and pay by card, a booking fee is applied, which, when added to the cost of travel (nearly a 300 mile round trip to a home game in my case) makes the whole package less attractive.

It all adds to the cost of supporting your local team, I suppose.