FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Mo's Goals of the Season 12/13

It is notable that Mackay's winning goal at Celtic Park is not in his top 10.  In terms of both the quality of the move and the importance of the goal you'd think it would be right up there. 

Can we assume that the reason it isn't is that for some reason Malpas doesn't want to praise Roberts?

Fabulous!

How many of those involved Foran in some way?!

My fav?... Foran's in the cup against the tinks!!  I doubt I will EVER get tired of watching that one.

I remember when they scored and Adams little celebration, then all of the Caley fans just started leaving. All of a sudden we went up the pitch and scored and Adams had his little tantrum... Ahahahah good memories
  • Agree 1

Fabulous!

My fav?... Foran's in the cup against the tinks!! I doubt I will EVER get tired of watching that one.

Ahhh the famous Mo celebration will never get old!

You know that in 5 years time after one too many pints we'll still be re-enacting that!!  :drinking01:

Fabulous!

My fav?... Foran's in the cup against the tinks!!  I doubt I will EVER get tired of watching that one.

I remember when they scored and Adams little celebration, then all of the Caley fans just started leaving. All of a sudden we went up the pitch and scored and Adams had his little tantrum... Ahahahah good memories

I just deleted quite a few games I'd had recorded on the TiVo box - that game is never getting deleted!

• Agree 1

What about McKays first v Aberdeen? That was a great move, set up with a quick back heel by Draper then McKay did amazing to get round the defenders and finish.

Sad to see that Warrens seismic header against Dundee United wasn't included.

Yeah all well and good buuuuuuuuttt...

Just watch Foran's extra time injury, injury time equaliser against the tinks!!!  :ictscarf:

All the league goals are on a single YouTube Playlist -

What a really great reminder of a wonderful season - thank you CaleyD  for the playlist - well done also to all at ICT, CJT and all concerned with ICT.  Worth watching over and over again and reliving the goals, especially the away games and the "unexpected" wins - for those of us who pay our money, week in week out, and travel to some fixtures more with hope than expectation, we have been so chuffed to be CaleyJagsAway and share in some memorable games (eg being down 3 goals in less than 10 minutes v Dundee United - our fans and the team wouldn't give up - maybe a draw, maybe a win) (only the ref saw whatever for DU penalty). But, what a game - and what a fighting spirit from ICT - that's why we are fans.  More of the same in 13/14 and we will be well pleased. 

• Agree 2