FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Vincent out till December

12th Man

What are your views on this.

He will be missed but hes a only one man of a great team.

Don't worry Mr T will have a speech prepared for the team,   “I need your help. I can’t tell you what it is, you can never ask me about it later, and we’re gonna hurt some people

A loss, but not a season changing loss. As we saw from the Hibs game with Ross moving into the middle where Vincent was and Greenhalgh out wide we looked just as, if not better as a team going forward. Have faith in Polworth too if Tel selects him, the St Johnstone game was just a bad collective performance from all involved and not directly related IMO with Vincent being out. I believe Raven's absense was more noticeable as Devine was getting roasted down the flanks all game. Keep the faith.

From the highlights of the Hibs game, he seemed to play fairly well and to be honest, thought that he would have started in Perth ahead of Polworth. Even if the pack needed a little shuffeling, surprised that Tel didn't go for him with his "If it aint' broken, don't fix it" mentality.

Watkins or we move Doran into that role and play Greenhalgh out wide.

Polworth needs more SPL experience before getting starts IMO, we need to make changes earlier than the last 10 mins of games, so guys like him & others can get a good 20-25 mins run out and adapt to the pace and physicality of the games.

He will be missed. His work rate is top notch and his back tracking was certainly missed last week.

For the time being id put Nick in the middle just off Billy and give Greenhalgh some more game time, maybe rotate Watkins and Williams as well.