FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher in Daily Record

izzy

Article in yesterday's Daily Record stating Butcher as a leader and how he reckons he will work Hibs Team harder than stars of Bayern,Barca,and Real .....Is he for real he looks like someone demented ..May be a better idea to settle in first then start to throw his weight about which he comes across at being very good at ....This is not sour grapes Im looking forward to hear who our new management team are but it's like they are rubbing salt in our wounds and mine haven't healed from last weekend.

For him to say..... quote... " I was still the Inverness manager and Hibs had approached me and watching football matches is what I do if Im not in charge of a football team."....

.Bit of a contradiction there don't you think?

Quote...I can't understand why people thought that was an insult or offensive- I was just doing my job .I was able to see both teams and it was weird more than anything else "....

NO he was doing his job if he was still Inverness Manager he should have been in our duggout.

Hope he can walk the walk as well as talk the talk....

• Agree 1

We'll see if we're better off without him.  Remains to be proven.

Egomania is par for the course with winners and those that desire to be.  Couldn't care less if the new manager has an ego the size of Mourinhou or a nastiness that kicks di Canio into touch.  Whatever works.

We'll see if we're better off without him. Remains to be proven.

Egomania is par for the course with winners and those that desire to be. Couldn't care less if the new manager has an ego the size of Mourinhou or a nastiness that kicks di Canio into touch. Whatever works.

I don't disagree, all I'm saying is that he clearly felt he had outgrown ICT and had lost all respect for the club. In these circumstances, I'd prefer he left and let us get somebody who has the club at heart than somebody who really doesn't want to be here. Self belief to the extent of arrogance is a pre-requisite in winners - some guys just handle it better than others. Edited by PerfICT

We'll see if we're better off without him.  Remains to be proven.

Egomania is par for the course with winners and those that desire to be.  Couldn't care less if the new manager has an ego the size of Mourinhou or a nastiness that kicks di Canio into touch.  Whatever works.

Mourhino is a one-off but he does not try and put on a front. He is very forthright and in many ways "open". He will never stay still for any period of time. Di Canio is simply a loose cannon. We should actually be better off tactically without Butcher.

oe're simply better off without him. He clearly has no respect for ICT or our fans and has a number of personality flaws (I think IHE might have a theory?) Can't wait to get a new manager and move to the next level.

They have little ability to empathize and everything is on their terms: Someone with narcissistic tendencies doesn’t really see things from your world or from your point of view. Everything is about them and what they want. They ignore your needs in the relationship and only focus on getting what they want or what works best for them. They will always be their number one priority and everyone else will always come after that. 

They cheat, lie or manipulate and don’t feel remorse: Narcissists don’t really empathize so when they do something to hurt you, they don’t really feel remorseful. This can actually be the most hurtful part because it may make you feel like they never cared about you at all. Moving on can be very hard because a lot of people feel that they need closure or apologies that they will never get from narcissistic people.

When it’s all over, it’s like you never mattered: A classic case narcissist mostly uses people for their own gain and has very little emotional connection to those that are in their lives. Because of this, they discard people in their lives very easily. 

IHE having read your very simplified explanation of someone with narcissistic tendencies

I can see TB and MM fit this category without question .

Thank you I can now move on and look forward to a better future!!!!