FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Whats with the pre semi-final nerves?

Doofer

IHE and Doctor Smirnoff are available for Stress Management sessions outside the Iona Bar on Sunday morning. As poor old King Beastie appears to be suffering more than most I will provide him with a free massage.

I'm even more nervous now!

Can I just book the appointment with Dr. Smirnoff only, leaving you free to tend to your other unfortunates clients?

IHE You have an amazing range of talents. I think if you opened up a health centre in Canada you would do very well.

Why I see a Moose moseying in right now from the S. American pampas with that glint in his eye and thinking.-- "IHE, IHE and a back massage,...shoot! if he isn't there when I arrive I will just have to scratch my back on yonder Douglas Fir. It looks big enough for a itchy Moose like me".

OOPS! There's a Beaver but he's a tad wet right now  and he will have to wait in the midday sun until he dries out a bit.

A couple of cockroaches from that skid row hotel approaching--that's a double payment for IHE --they are accompanied by their lice.

I can go on,  but maybe I should quit whilst I am ahead... :crazy:

I'm Itchy by name and itching to give a massage to all them thar critters, Festus...eh? :notworthy: O.K I'm off to put out me shingle....