FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Welcome Back HeilanDee

tm4tj

I'm sure he will be along soon to invite himself along to Dundee's games in the SPFL next season.

Congratulations and welcome back, your craic has been sorely missed, just watch the PC brigade don't piss you off!

• Agree 2

Yip. Good to see the big Dundee team back in the top division.

Will be intriguing to see next season how the manager who was favourite for the ICT job fares compared to the manager who was appointed in the Premiership with broadly similar resources.

• Agree 1

Cheers Mannie, eh'm touched! Bad planning by my travel secretary means I'm sunning myself in Tennerife and wasn't even at the gemme,but got live stream working in the pub much to the amusement of locals and staff who wondered what the excitement and frenzy was all about! As word of the bizarre Accies-Morton score filtered through and Dumbarton scored it had nightmare finish written all over it, thankfully not and hectic night in Las Americas ensued with mate and wives. See ya next year in the Innes/ Caley club :-)))))

• Agree 2