FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Season tickets

12th Man

Regarding the free-ish shirts Ross County are 'giving away' 

Youngsters have to pay £25 to watch the games and get a free shirt.

There is an advertising  slogan for fresh natural  white fish called  'Simply Cod'  (which contains 54% fish)

If we had an advertising slogan for our youngsters to get it to the matches it would be called     'Simply Free'  (100% free entry) No catches no gimmicks, under 12s go free.

For the rest of us  the early bird prices finish tomorrow.

• Agree 2

People need to ask themselves why County are doing these types of things.  Maybe it's because they feel under pressure from the successes of a rival Highland side, who are bettering them where it really matters - on the pitch and in the bank.

• Agree 1

How much do County charge the local kids for skills school etc? I believe ICT charge nothing. Who are the community club?

ICT don't charge for the school visits....they are also extending the programme to cover approx 180 schools over the next 12 months.

To add a bit of context to that.....Scotland has a total of just over 2000 primary schools.  Not only will we be covering the largest geographic region, I believe they will be visiting more schools than ANY other club in the UK.

• Agree 7

Maybe if we had a Mr McGregor type of character at this club from day one ICT would have had a support to be proud off in terms of numbers and locals who never turned their backs and went elsewhere

Jealousy is not a nice trait folks, if I'm being honest I think he is doing a remarkable job at our near neighbours and he certainly seems to get the majority of his community behind his club

Dougal

To be fair Dougal you are probably the best person to compare the home match day experience for both clubs. 

• Agree 4

People need to ask themselves why County are doing these types of things.  Maybe it's because they feel under pressure from the successes of a rival Highland side, who are bettering them where it really matters - on the pitch and in the bank.

It's because they're the wee team.

• Agree 1

Ordering my first season ticket this morning, getting one for the missus aswell. If next season can produce even half of the top moments last season did i will be a happy man. Have to admit i am not 100% set on Hughes at the minute but it's the coming season he will be judged on, i hope he can prove us all wrong.

• Agree 6

Excellent article from a forward looking chairman. 

Agreed we seem to lag behind RC off the field & commercially.    

Go on, furnish us with a list of the things where we're lagging behind RC.....I'd far rather pull apart those points one by one than make a general "you're talking out your hat" comment.

How very pompous you are, obviously some sort of authority on everything that is happening with the club. 

Anyway how about a four sided all seated ground for starters, last time i looked we had only three, go on 'pull that  statement apart'.

Is the measure of how good / well run a club is based on criteria like "how many stands do they have?"

Airdrie have a ground with four sides / stands. Are they a better side / better run than us?

• Agree 1

Excellent article from a forward looking chairman.

Agreed we seem to lag behind RC off the field & commercially.

Go on, furnish us with a list of the things where we're lagging behind RC.....I'd far rather pull apart those points one by one than make a general "you're talking out your hat" comment.

How very pompous you are, obviously some sort of authority on everything that is happening with the club.

Anyway how about a four sided all seated ground for starters, last time i looked we had only three, go on 'pull that statement apart'.

I'm hoping you've not played your strongest card first because you don't have to be an authority on much to know that we do have 4 stands.

I won't be happy until we have a climate controlled stadium with a retractable roof quite frankly. That'll show em'. Also still waiting for the pole dancers in the sports bar, could be a real money spinner.

• Agree 2

Is the measure of how good / well run a club is based on criteria like "how many stands do they have?"

Airdrie have a ground with four sides / stands. Are they a better side / better run than us?

I'm sure it was Oxford or somewhere that used to have a ground that had about eight different stands!

Absolute world beaters as a result, no question!

Edited by Renegade

Just waiting on the new strip arriving from Italy to allow us to do the unveil....no additional hold-up with that due to to the new back of shirt sponsor as far as I am aware.

Given the history with that, I'm not going to hazard a guess on time-scale though..!