Barry Robson...

RiG

Robson. Genius or Erse ?  

168 members have voted

1. 1.

• Genius
    • Erse

Guest Arab4Ever

barry robson is better than barry wilson at diving anywhere on the park  :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :021: :025: :025: :025: :025:

Hes also better at scoring, running at defences and set pieces. Dont forget Wilson is also prone to a wee dive :003:

Dont get me wrong though, I am not denying hes a good player.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Arab4Ever

we will see if robson is still playing when hes wilsons age and as well  :016: :016: :016: :016:

Unlikely if he doesnt stop smoking. Apparently as part of his new deal he was asked/told to stop smoking and has done so but wether thats true or not remains to be seen. I know proffesional footballers have a life of their own but why guys like Robson, Tokely, Latapy smoke is beyond me :014:

Mind you Zinedine Zidane has been a smoker for most of his life

Is Robson the only one to have avoided the Highland curse, he hasn't exactly gone on to superstardom, but his career didn't go into freefall when he left. He is indeed a whining irritating erse, but I'd have him back to replace Barry Wilson when he finally runs out of steam. (before anyone pulls me up, by that I'm not implying that Wilson is either whining, irritating or an erse, quite the opposite in fact :001:)

Guest cantbeatus

Barry Wilson at his peak was better than Robson is now.

hahahahahahaha comedian lol

also you say Robson dives, Wilson is worse, he dived and conned the ref and got ict 2 pens in both your games at tannadice in your first season up.