168 members have voted

1. 1.

• Genius
    • Erse

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm... Not everyone's quite that blinkered - I remember a lot of criticism of Juanjo before he stopped falling over if someone breathed in his direction. At least with Juanjo I changed my mind when he toned down the diving, whereas for me Robson has always occupied, and always will occupy, a special place in my heart - right next door to Neil Lennon.

If there isn't a circle of **** reserved for cheating ginger cnuts I'll be lobbying Auld Nick for one to be set up the minute I arrive: eternal torment's one thing, but having to listen to them bitching about it would just be too much.

Hey Mantis - remember the Robson "clash" with the 15 loyal at Dumfries on a cold ****ty Tuesday night? Feckin ersehole. :008:

I was there but all I can remember is Half Man Half Duck being born  :015: :015: :015:

Cannae remember Barry even playing, he must have been shyte, did we give him stick?

The problem with Robson is that unless he's in your team he is an erse. He's come on leaps and bounds since he left us and we'd be delighted if he was in our team now. Still an erse though  :016:

my thoughts exactly... but saying that he's get my vote for being an erse just because of his diving and the elbow he gave Rossco last season

That dive was hilarious. He should have been off IMO. He had about 4 fouls after he had been booked which I would have thought constitutes persistent fouling and thus a 2nd yellow?

No doubting his talents as a player but the rest of his game clouds this.

Guest Arab4Ever

The problem with Robson is that unless he's in your team he is an erse. He's come on leaps and bounds since he left us and we'd be delighted if he was in our team now. Still an erse though  :016:

I can see how that would be the case but as an arab I am afraid hes a genius. Never saw his dive yesterday but to be fair to him he has pretty much cut it out recently.

Should've been booked for his dive in the penalty box today. Just watched Sportscene and saw Scott Macdonald booked for a much less theatrical dive !!!

He flattened somebody with an elbow to the back of the head in the first half (was it Barry). Lucky the ref never saw that.

diving whinger maybe, but still their best player by a mile & I'd have him back in our team any time

I always recall the way he could take down a Bobby Mann long ball on the point of his toe without breaking stride. Bestr trapper of the ball evah to grace this turf.

And yes, he is a diving, whinging cheat, but he used to be OUR diving, whinging cheat.

Guest Arab4Ever

Now who's gonna tell Arab4 he used to play for the huns  :015: :015: :015: :015:

He never actually played for the Rangers first team

Guest Arab4Ever

Now who's gonna tell Arab4 he used to play for the huns  :015: :015: :015: :015:

And can you tell me what team Stuart McCaffrey was a youth with?

No idea, apart from Aberdeen & Hibs. Stuart's obviously much older than me.....

You should be paying Google a fee BTW after spending the last 7 minutes looking for nuggets about our squad.

I never meant it was wrong playing for the huns, I think Barry had 3 years there, just thought you'd like to know that's all!