FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CALEYNESS FAMILY GET TOGETHER

CaleyJulz

• 2 weeks later...

:sillywave:  Think I mighta been some kinda Auntie or something in this rainbow Caleyness Family CCC, in which case yir auld Auntie would love to be there (when? where? am I ex-communicated coza lack of contact?!)

• 1 year later...

Ermmm this was meant to happen last year.....but we could have a get together this year as long as the supporters trust have nothing planned.

Was it the Supporters Trust or the Supporters' Club who clashed with your inaugrual event CCC?

Supporters Trust have a few things in the pipeline, let us know when you are planning something and we'll ensure we don't clash.

Sounds like fun.

Ermmm to be honest l-g it was that long ago i cant remember and we came up against a few probs with the beach party !!!!

With the wedding to be organised  i have little time along with work etc so i wont have time to organise it which is a shame really

as it would have been brill fun !!!