John Kennedy

kencar

Celtic talking about putting him out on loan for a season to regain his touch/confidence/match practice

Surely we should be interested?

Of course we shoud be interested - but only once he's regained his touch/confidence/match practice..... :018:

Guest Suspicious Mind

No doubt we should be interested and offering him the opportunity to get his touch/confindence/match practice back with ICT!

The chances of us getting him with the deal he'll be on are minimal. If we deceide to wait until he's got all the attributes listed above back then they are non exisitant. The idea of the loan is to let someone else take the risk.

Love to see him but doubt it.

If he was available then he would be a great signing, however i cant see the little ginger man letting him go unfortunately

The article said it was Cletic's idea to farm him out for a season so I'm pretty sure it's OK with Strachan  :015:

If he was available then he would be a great signing, however i cant see the little ginger man letting him go unfortunately

The article said it was Cletic's idea to farm him out for a season so I'm pretty sure it's OK with Strachan  :015:

ha ha ha, totally got the wrong end of the stick, was skimming through not paying proper attention, thought it was a thread asking if he were to become available should be be interested. woops

ha ha, who are cletic anyway?  :004:

Celtic are looking for a team to loan JK to. They would prefer a team playing over the summer but if no takers then will consider a season loan next season. CC is watching developments, as are some other clubs. Dont read too much into the press. When they dont have facts they make things up.