FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scot G Scot G GTF

bdu98196

Just now, bdu98196 said:

Thought it's worth starting incase anyone forgets he's part of the issue.

Dundee fans did warn us when they pointed and laughed tbf

I’d change the title…..

When I saw it I thought you were referring to the owner of this site……

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1
  • Funny 2

4 minutes ago, Robert said:

I’d change the title…..

When I saw it I thought you were referring to the owner of this site……

Did you, not sure if your serious or trying hard to be obtuse? As its clearly about Scot Gardiner who's the ringmaster in this circus.

Edited by bdu98196
  • Facepalm 3

1 minute ago, bdu98196 said:

Did you, not sure if your serious or trying hard to be obtuse? As its clearly about Scot Gardiner who's the ringmaster in this circus.

Well no, here’s another whose first impression was that it was aimed at Scott Mackenzie till I read the post. 

8 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Not being obtuse. On this site in my opinion there is only one Scotty.

I suggest you change Scotty to Gardiner.

I read the title in disbelief then only understood the target when I read the post, same as Mantis. 

Oh look, the mods are getting upset at criticism of the directors. I'm sure given all your powers you can change the title if you want but I'll reiterate given the nature of 2 other threads on this site its clearly about our CEO.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Facepalm 3

34 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Well no, here’s another whose first impression was that it was aimed at Scott Mackenzie till I read the post. 

Yes that's what I thought as well :ohmy:

52 minutes ago, bdu98196 said:

Oh look, the mods are getting upset at criticism of the directors. I'm sure given all your powers you can change the title if you want but I'll reiterate given the nature of 2 other threads on this site its clearly about our CEO.

Better just to stop digging when you’re in a hole instead of chucking red dots around at people giving their honest opinion. Fwiw I agree with the sentiments but when you sober up tomorrow you’ll realise you made a Roger Hunt of yourself if you think anybody moderating this site is in the pockets of the directors.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Well Said 5

Scott Gardiner old quote from P&J

In the short term, I want to make Inverness Caley Thistle FC financially sound and a pillar of Inverness and the surrounding area – and to get the team back into the Scottish Premiership for good

Looks like ones failing HIS  quote big time . 

• Agree 1
  • Thank You 1

8 hours ago, bdu98196 said:

I’m not a mod,

The CEO is fair game for criticism. Ultimately the buck stops with the Board and him.

I’ve never seen or heard him referred to as Scotty.

Edited by Robert
  • Like 1

Even by CTO standards, this is a bizarre thread 😂

For the avoidance of all doubt, I support the removal of the club CEO known as Scot Gardiner, Scot, Gardiner, and a few other choice words, but never, until now, referred to as Scotty 👍

• Agree 2
  • Well Said 1

On 8/12/2023 at 5:18 PM, bdu98196 said:

Have to admit, when I read the title, I thought it was about me also and wondered what I had done overnight while sleeping... been around longer than Mr Gardiner too, especially on this site. Then you seem to be getting all high and mighty when someone calls you out on it which is a little out of order IMHO. I will let you decide to change the title or not, but personally, I dont like it!  

• Agree 6

• tm4tj changed the title to Scot G Scot G GTF
8 hours ago, IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER said:

Fer fecks sake Manny - yer going feckin soft - Let the lumberjack fight his own battles.

Just for you 🙂

• Like 1
  • Funny 3

Oh, this is depressing ... I am off over to the Toronto FC message boards for some happy discussion!

Oh wait, Toronto FC sacked their manager recently, the fans want the president to resign as the rot "starts at the top", the team cant buy a goal or a win to save themselves, two of the three 'stars' (Lorenzo Insigne and Federico Bernadeschi) seem to have utterly switched off, and despite having the highest payroll in MLS (until Messi arrived) were sitting second bottom of the table with only Miami below them ... this is the same Miami that - with Messi's help along with Jordi Alba and Busquets - have stormed through the Leagues Cup so far against MLS and Mexican Liga MX sides and who will no doubt carry that form into the MLS games when the season resumes next week.  Funny how things are running in parallel right now with the situation at ICT!!  OH... and TFC's interim manager? One Terry Dunfield, formerly of TFC and very briefly, getting a few games and red carded in a Ross County shirt! 

Man as much as I love football, I hate it at the same time! 

• Like 1