FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Scot G Scot G GTF

bdu98196

3 hours ago, Scotty said:

Oh, this is depressing ... I am off over to the Toronto FC message boards for some happy discussion!

Oh wait, Toronto FC sacked their manager recently, the fans want the president to resign as the rot "starts at the top", the team cant buy a goal or a win to save themselves, two of the three 'stars' (Lorenzo Insigne and Federico Bernadeschi) seem to have utterly switched off, and despite having the highest payroll in MLS (until Messi arrived) were sitting second bottom of the table with only Miami below them ... this is the same Miami that - with Messi's help along with Jordi Alba and Busquets - have stormed through the Leagues Cup so far against MLS and Mexican Liga MX sides and who will no doubt carry that form into the MLS games when the season resumes next week.  Funny how things are running in parallel right now with the situation at ICT!!  OH... and TFC's interim manager? One Terry Dunfield, formerly of TFC and very briefly, getting a few games and red carded in a Ross County shirt! 

Man as much as I love football, I hate it at the same time! 

Sounds just like home Scotty (with two t’s) 🤣