Kelty/ Is this a joke - merged thread

33 minutes ago, NuclearDachshund said:

On top of all the incompetent, ignorant and disrespectful acts committed by the custodians of our club , they leave us hanging and anxious about the future of our club at a time we should be carefree and looking forward to Scotland at the euros. I’m trying to focus on Scotland but my mind is continually wandering back to whether I have a team to come back to. Thank you to the board, you’re ruining this for me as well.

Pretty sure a few of the directors will be off to Germany right now. If that's the case, the future of the club is decided,  or they don't care too much. 🤷

• Thoughtful 1
  • Facepalm 1

On 6/12/2024 at 4:40 PM, caley100 said:

Wee birdie tells me there was a meeting earlier and announcement imminent,  Administration avoided maybe?

Has your carrier pigeon got lost? Maybe lost its coordination when flying over a battery farm and started heading for Kelty? If it has a tracking chip it would be good to know if and when we can expect it home!

• Funny 1

38 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Has your carrier pigeon got lost? Maybe lost its coordination when flying over a battery farm and started heading for Kelty? If it has a tracking chip it would be good to know if and when we can expect it home!

Yep,  been a letdown,  lost direction I fear, last seen heading towards Dingwall. 

• Funny 1

35 minutes ago, robbo1985 said:

Anybody actually been to the stadium recently? Are the lights still on, is there anybody at home? My goodness we don't even get updates about the club shop opening hours any longer..... 😱

Don't know about the stadium. But the grass has been cut at Fort George, so looks like they're gearing up for pre-season. Just need some players now.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Kelty topic has been resolved, can you post season ticket comments on season ticket topic please. (easy for you to say 😂)

Other relevant comments can still go on here about ongoing issues, Gardiner, Morrison etc...

Cheers

• Like 2

On 6/13/2024 at 10:41 PM, robbylad said:

Pretty sure a few of the directors will be off to Germany right now. If that's the case, the future of the club is decided,  or they don't care too much. 🤷

Unless you know this for a fact, stupid pointless comment. There are too many snide comments like this being made on here without any substance behind them. Even if directors were going to Germany,  this would have to have been planned months ago before all this happened.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

42 minutes ago, bigterrybutcher said:

Rough count and I mean rough but nearly 1000 season tickets sold already generating nearly 200k into the club personally I've ordered 4 shirts today and renewed the season ticket. Now is the time to back the team if your able to 

I'd be amazed if that figure is true already 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

38 minutes ago, old caley girl said:

I'd be amazed if that figure is true already 

Yes I know season ticket holders are holding off for now waiting for SG to depart the building.  If they give us his last date we could all go down an wish him well for the future :hiding:

• Funny 2
  • Thoughtful 1

8 hours ago, IBM said:

Yes I know season ticket holders are holding off for now waiting for SG to depart the building.  If they give us his last date we could all go down an wish him well for the future :hiding:

They won't. I contacted the SLO and was told that they can't comment in individual contracts. So pretty much the usual from the club. No answer, you'll find out (probably in the press) when it happens. 

Shame because even if for example there were assurances he would be gone before the end of the month I would probably just renew before I end up spending the money on something else. 

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, bigterrybutcher said:

Rough count and I mean rough but nearly 1000 season tickets sold already generating nearly 200k into the club personally I've ordered 4 shirts today and renewed the season ticket. Now is the time to back the team if your able to 

Season ticket sales were steady but nowhere near that figure.  A lot holding fire on renewing until certain things have been sorted.

I really struggled between holding out till SG was gone or buying my season ticket so the club has cash flow to pay wages for the staff etc.

I decided it was more important to buy my season ticket and trust the directors when they say that SG is working his notice and will be gone at some point.  The sooner the better.

It's a gamble.  But after a few weeks of not knowing whether I had a club to support next season, I decided to take the leap of faith.  Let's hope I'm not let down by the club.

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

25 minutes ago, Fraz said:

They won't. I contacted the SLO and was told that they can't comment in individual contracts. So pretty much the usual from the club. No answer, you'll find out (probably in the press) when it happens. 

Shame because even if for example there were assurances he would be gone before the end of the month I would probably just renew before I end up spending the money on something else. 

Calling BS on that response.

If they can't comment on individual contracts then they wouldn't have told us he had resigned.  They also wouldn't be able to tell us how long players/managers had signed for etc.

Just leaves the feeling that they don't want to tell us as he has a long notice period and isn't going anywhere soon.

• Agree 1
  • Well Said 1

10 minutes ago, bigterrybutcher said:

Quick look on the stadium availability when purchasing a ST online and a quick count will show that its roughly 1000 and counting.  Enough of the doom and gloom and back ur team . 

Seats for existing season ticket holders are reserved. They will not show as available. It does not mean tickets have yet been purchased for those seats. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

11 minutes ago, bigterrybutcher said:

Quick look on the stadium availability when purchasing a ST online and a quick count will show that its roughly 1000 and counting.  Enough of the doom and gloom and back ur team . 

That will be due to them holding seats for last years ST holders.

If it's only 1000 then the claim of 1500 ST holders last season seems to have been an exaggeration.

• Agree 2

Just now, DoofersDad said:

Seats for existing season ticket holders are reserved. They will not show as available. It does not mean tickets have yet been purchased for those seats. 

Ah I'm with you . You would like to think folk would now support the club and buy there tickets.  SG will have a month's notice for every year here's been in position so he's here until a minimum of August. 

6 minutes ago, bigterrybutcher said:

Ah I'm with you . You would like to think folk would now support the club and buy there tickets.  SG will have a month's notice for every year here's been in position so he's here until a minimum of August. 

Then I'll be buying my tickets in August. Assuming my seats are still available. Again folk are all guessing because the club, shock horror refuses to give any information.  

• Agree 4