FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

sheils,stewart,daal.

FortressICT

Pretty much agree with Morgan Spice there .... this was not his best season but he was still decent enough.

Lets not forget that Roscoe started it with an injury that would have kept many other players out for a long time and which ruined his pre-season so perhaps he does have a reason for the slow start, the lack of competition for his place might have been another factor that allowed performances to slide, but more recenty he seems back to his old self.

Rosscoe has a few hundred appearances left in him yet .... but adding someone to the squad to give him competition for his place would be no bad thing.

Indeed competition for places can only be a good thing, however roscoe23's calling for a replacement for Tokely.  Even though he's not had his best season, for me, he's one of the first names on the team sheet.

I personally think that although he still isnt great, i think roscoe has really put in a humungous effort to improve his technical ability. His hoofs forward now at least have some dierection and with the exception of maybe marcus, zander and barry nobody is better at beating players than roscoe. Just watched the rangers 2-1 game and some of roscoe's play is suberb, especially his little bit of trickery for the first goal. Im not saying hes suberb technically or anything but boy has he worked on improving his abillity and I think that is what endears so many ICT fans to Roscoe. How many times have we said "ok then, this'll be the season where Roscoe is finally found out" but every time he keeps proving us wrong.