FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

sheils,stewart,daal.

FortressICT

i would love to see all three join the club.daal is an outside shout but ive heard rumours!and sheils and stewart are getting let go at the end of the season.we'll still need a big,strong,commanding centre back but dunno who's available.someone suggested scott wilson.that would be great.but i reckon big tokers is past it.and not SPL quality.we need an attacking right back.also i think we need an out and out left winger.someone who'll hug the left wing,be fast,strong,not scared to run at defences.take players on and have good cross on him.we don't have that just now.maybe a striker who'll get us 15 a season.if dargs goes.buchannan??i'd like to see steve crawford,he wont' get 15 or 20 a season but is still miles better than rory and gary mc.

A left winger who hugs the touchline and has a good cross on him......? Behave yourself, you are getting carried away.

Good heavens man, such an industrious smart player  and entertainment went out years ago.

Wheest! Your statement may now be politically incorrect--it's now all about one touch, right and left channels, 4 X 4's(sorry, 4, 3, 3 or is it 4,4,2) and plastic corner flag posts.

Sigh--I long for the good old days and mazy touchline runs. :002:

Guest Atholl

we'll still need a big,strong,commanding centre back but dunno who's available.someone suggested scott wilson.that would be great.

Scott Wilson and Greg shields recently agreed new 2 year deals with a years option.. otherwise would have been out of contract in the summer. Pity, as Shields is a decent defender, and can play right side as well..

A left winger who hugs the touchline and has a good cross on him......? Behave yourself, you are getting carried away.

Good heavens man, such an industrious smart player  and entertainment went out years ago.

How?ronaldo,lennon,wright-phillips,mcgeady,pennent,robben??they all do it?surely we can get a good player who can do it.obv not of that qaulity.but maybe from abroad.

ok.i hope the rumours are true and tokely leaves because we'll then be forced 2 buy a right back.

:017: What?  How very dare you sir... I will hear no more of these blasphemies  :33:

every game he is crap!!why not get one of celtic or rangers youth/reserve players.would be a massive improvement

Cant understand why you chose that username if you think he is so bad ?

Anyhoo .... my opinion is the exact opposite. Rosscoe is one of the best players we have ever had at the club. He may not be the best in terms of skill but he is solid in his position, consistent and defines the spirit that is seen within the side. He has been written off time and time again as someone who would not be able to make the adjustment when we went from the 3rd to the 2nd, from the 2nd to the 1st and again when we went from the 1st to the SPL .... every time he has proved his critics wrong and it was only as recently as the 04/05 season (our first in the SPL) that he won every single player of the year award he was eligible for - a total of 6 of them, some awarded by fans, others awarded by his fellow players ...... not bad for someone who is "minging".

Wheest! Your statement may now be politically incorrect--it's now all about one touch, right and left channels, 4 X 4's(sorry, 4, 3, 3 or is it 4,4,2) and plastic corner flag posts.

Sigh--I long for the good old days and mazy touchline runs. :002:

This set me thinking about Wilson Robertson

Guest kingkojak

every game he is crap!!why not get one of celtic or rangers youth/reserve players.would be a massive improvement

:015: :015: :015:

tokers had a crappy start to the season due to injury and was miles of the pace for a while.  for the majority of it though he has been pretty immense! hes not the most graceful of players but he always seems to get a toe on the ball when he looks beaten.

i think hes a valuable asset to the sqaud. 

its a pointless arguement anyway cos christie isnt going to replace two key defenders in one season unless he has to.

boag u say every game he is crap!!why not get one of celtic or rangers youth/reserve players.would be a massive improvement

Maybe if you had gone along to see the ICT vs Rangers reserve match last week you might have seen how one of Rangers fringe first team players was put firmly in Rossco's pocket.

Next...?

maybe because its my name??

exactly...a reserve game.y nt get a rangers player thats jst won the youth cup.steven lennon is superb.

tokely has been a gr8 servant for the club but i think his time has come and shouldnt be in the starting XI

maybe because its my name??

exactly...a reserve game.y nt get a rangers player thats jst won the youth cup.steven lennon is superb.

tokely has been a gr8 servant for the club but i think his time has come and shouldnt be in the starting XI

I'll give you credit for wanting to make an atmosphere at games, but on this topic you have no clue about what your talking about.  Proctor and Parrat have both failed in that area because Tokely is possibly one of the best full backs in the SPL.  His consistancy and fitness are both aspects of his game that should be an example to younger players throughout Scotland.  Theres no doubting the youth cup winners ability's, but I'm afraid even they would fail to take Rossco's starting place away from them due to inexperience and schoolboy errors.  Tokely is a true ICT legend and is not in the ICT starting XI because he's pally with CC, he is there on merit.  Long may he continue to pull on the shirt and play his socks off!

Let's not kid ourselves here!  Tokely has been a great player to the club, this season has been average for him though. If he was injured why wasn't Caff playing instead?  Is that not why we have a squad?  Tokely was pretty poor for a small period after all competition for his position disappeared.  As for saying his fitness is an example to all young players thats going a bit too far.  There have been games this season he has barely made it past the half way line but if we are talking about recently then yeah he's starting to make his gut busting runs down the wing again and get back to the good old Rosscoe of old.  Think a few people here need to stop thinking that ten years nearly eleven a a club and being one of it's legends makes you ineligible to having any negative points or even having a bad spell.  I do think he's had better seasons and that he is good enough and has the ability to keep on improving as a player and hopefully an even better injury free Rosscoe will be at our disposal next season.