FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

St. Mirren v ICT - All Ticket Game

RiG

From the Official Saint Mirren site - http://www.saintmirren.net/ :

The Club have decided to slash ticket prices again - this time for the season closer against Inverness Caledonian Thistle on Saturday, May 19th.

The tickets will go on sale tomorrow morning (Wednesday, May 9th) at 10:00am from the St Mirren Ticket Office (inside the West Stand, next to the Sports Complex).

The ticket offers (see below for details) are open to both sets of fans but to take advantage of the offers St Mirren fans must buy their tickets no later than 6:00pm on Friday, May 18th and the Inverness Caledonian Thistle fans must purchase theirs from the Tulloch Caledonian Stadium.

On the matchday normal gate prices will apply.

The ticket prices are as follows;

Main Stand

Adult - £10

'Bring a Friend'* - £5

Under 16 - £2

North Stand & Enclosure

Adult - £10

'Bring a Friend'* - £5

Under 16 - £2

Reid Kerr College Family (East) Stand

Adult - £10

'Bring a Friend'* - £5

Under 16 - £2

Laidlaw Scott (West) Stand (Away Support)

Adult - £10

Under 16 - £2

* - 'Bring a Friend' is an offer only for St Mirren Season Ticket holders where they can surrender Season Ticket voucher 30 at the Ticket Office and purchase an adult ticket for a friend or family member for only £5 (only one ticket per voucher).

----------------------

Going to sticky this  :003:

(Edited: to put All Ticket in the title, just to draw attention)

Hope you don't mind RIG

I have just returned from the Stadium. St Mirren game will be ALL TICKET.  Tickets have now been sent by St Mirren, but have yet to arrive with our ticket office. So Friday is probably a good time as they should be here by then.

Please tell as many people as you can that it is an ALL TICKET game.

St Mirren website states "On the matchday normal gate prices will apply." - this seems to be in contradiction to info from ICT (via LG) that it is an All Ticket match???

def an all ticket game CD i'm afraid...

St Mirren website states "On the matchday normal gate prices will apply." - this seems to be in contradiction to info from ICT (via LG) that it is an All Ticket match???

def an all ticket game CD i'm afraid...

OK here's how it works SMFC send say 500 tix to be sold by ICT through their ticket office, if/when they sell out we send some more, if/when they sell out we send more.....

If for some bizarre reason you wake up on the morning of the game and decide to go you can still buy a ticket at the ground but it will be normal prices that apply.

For the record, all games at St Mirren park this year have been all ticket by request of the local polis.

Unfortunately the tickets are rather late in being sent from St Mirren.  Our ticket office usually has away tickets in plenty of time if they are selling them.  The problem is that they still haven't arrived and the game is little more than 1 week away.  They don't have time to advertise the sale (as they still don't know when that will be), but they were told it was going to be all ticket. 

sorry - got this from someone at the club earlier today but didnt have a chance to post it

Please note that this game is ALL TICKET.

Ticket prices are as follows and can be purchased from ICT Ticket Office:

Adults/OAP    £10 

Under 16        £2

Wheelchair      £0   

Carer              £6

St Mirren are not participating in the Under 12 passport scheme.

also - to clarify the all ticket 'contradiction' .... normally (as has been said already) tickets for games like this are sent to the club to sell prior to the match with the remainder (if there are any) accompanying the team down the road on matchday. Those remaining tickets are then available for matchday sales which are conducted away from the turnstiles - at a ticket office for example - with the supporter finally entering the stadium with a ticket thus satisfying the all-ticket requirement. Think its only the OF who dont conduct matchday sales this way.

would it be easier for me to get somebody up north to buy my ticket for me than to pay for it myself and have it sent down here?  this isnt a dig at the club but ive never had confidence in that system!

so i dont normally buy them myself over the phone but im not sure who is and who isnt coming down.  anybody want to help me out?  nod? rig? frasers? etc

Got two tickets for this but when i got home the part that they rip off at the entrance ripped off as i pulled it out my pocket!!! :007:

Do you reckon they'll still let me in or will i have to pay again?